dfwabel

2015 NCAA FBS Coaching Changes Thread

I'm done. They decided to go with the worst possible option. How do they expect recruiting to go when these kids know the football coach won't be there when they're juniors? I honestly can't believe this was even considered a realistic option.

I'm done. They decided to go with the worst possible option. How do they expect recruiting to go when these kids know the football coach won't be there when they're juniors? I honestly can't believe this was even considered a realistic option.

Just fits the current tenor there...

An acting Chancellor

An interim Provost

An interim AD

Looks like Jimbo was LSU's Plan A-Y then Les was their Plan Z. When Jimbo made it known he was staying at FSU, the higher ups in Red Stick realized they have to stick with Les ... for now.

http://www.richmond.com/sports/college/football/article_861e33ad-6786-5007-bf56-133f3595ec7f.html

Mike London is expected to meet this week with Virginia AD Littlepage...

Yup, I think we can call his coaching career with UVA done.

LSU is also near financial exigency or academic bankruptcy. I think state leaders sent word that if you can raise buyout money for coaches, you can raise money instead of coming to the legislature. Jindal made a tweet this weekend.

Now these LSU donors don't look to happy at tonight's postgame conference.

CU9Bvb6XIAEaW-H_zpse6zsdeji.jpg

Rutgers fires Mike Flood

Who's Mike Flood?

The first post will not be updated until official confirmation from the university.

Kirby Smart to Georgia. Word is he wants Will Muschamp to come along to be DC.

This has so much dumpster fire potential.