NESL, new soccer league (STOCKHOLM ADDED)

chipper12

its the year 2022 football in Europe is flourishing. Well thats the story for the big leagues like Spain,France,Italy,England and Germany. For the smaller leagues in Northern Europe their is a struggle to get fans. A case of too many teams in the one nation and people preferring to watch the big leagues on TV than go out to see a local game. So 8 football associations in Northern Europe (Sweden,Norway, Finland, Denmark, Iceland, Scotland, Northern Ireland and the Republic of Ireland) join together to create a Northern European Super League. Each nation creates 1 new club to create a summer league to reignite football in Northern Europe.

zwxqvr.png

Spoiler

icsd9c.png

NI BANNER 2.png

This is a really cool idea. Great work, can't wait to see more.

Favorites: Dallas Cowboys, New York Yankees, New York Rangers, New York Knicks, Cam Newton ND Irish

Least Favorites: New York Giants, New York Mets, Washington Capitals, Pittsburgh Penguins, Philadelphia Eagles, OBJ

Great concept, but I like the Icelandic Air as a shirt sponsor, versus Microsoft in Norway...

Statoil, and Telenor are perfect for Oslo.

Statoil, is the largest company in Norway, and Telenor is the ATT, or Sprint of Norway.

Both cross boundaries into the rest of Scandinavia.

Super ill look into changing it. Could you give me a few sujestion for teams in denmark, finland and denmark ?

Spoiler

icsd9c.png

NI BANNER 2.png

Great concept, but I like the Icelandic Air as a shirt sponsor, versus Microsoft in Norway...

Statoil, is the largest company in Norway, and Telenor is the ATT, or Sprint of Norway.

Super ill look into changing it. Could you give me a few sujestion for teams in denmark, finland and denmark ?

Finland - Ericsson (phones) Nokia, Nokian (tires)

Denmark - LEGO, Tuborg, Carlsburg

Norway - Statoil, Telenor, Norwegian Air (horrible horrible Airline)

Ireland - RyanAir, Guinness, An Post (lottery... lotteries sponsor a lot of sports in Europe)

Sweden - Pirate Bay, IKEA (but they do not sponsor sports), H&M, BRIO, Thule, Volvo, ICA (major sponsor of many Allsvenskan teams)

thats a start

Ireland - RyanAir, Guinness, An Post (lottery... lotteries sponsor a lot of sports in Europe)

Sweden - Pirate Bay, IKEA (but they do not sponsor sports), H&M, BRIO, Thule, Volvo, ICA (major sponsor of many Allsvenskan teams)

thats a start

super thank you im from ireland so im good for it.

Spoiler

icsd9c.png

NI BANNER 2.png

thats a start

super thank you im from ireland so im good for it.

I visited Ireland last year and LOVED it. So beautiful...

tinysig.jpg

The boat from the Helsinki badge needs a little cleaning up. The thickness of the lines are not consistent. The negative space between the lines are also varying in thickness. There seem to be straight edges where the outer part of the boat should follow the bottom curve of the boat. I like the idea for the badge.

I would also suggest trying to add a thin stroke of green around the black circle and then another thin stroke of black on the outside to define the roundel.

These are all done really well. Bravo

The only suggestion is that using a different looking font for each team would make the looks more unique and pop a little more. Other than that, like I said really well done.

NOT THIS GUY AGAIN!

Archived