NFL teams wearing white striped socks with home uniforms

csura999

You forgot...

09000d5d8228cba6_gallery_600.jpg

white-story.jpg

83289197_display_image.jpg?1327271071

Personally, I am not a fan. I always prefer to have a color contrast between the pants and socks. It's one of the things that, to me, signify that you're looking at an NFL uniform, and not college or some lower pro league.

I guess white pants with white socks is not as egregious as the dark on dark look, but IMO it's close.

You forgot...

09000d5d8228cba6_gallery_600.jpg

white-story.jpg

83289197_display_image.jpg?1327271071

Personally, I am not a fan. I always prefer to have a color contrast between the pants and socks. It's one of the things that, to me, signify that you're looking at an NFL uniform, and not college or some lower pro league.

I guess white pants with white socks is not as egregious as the dark on dark look, but IMO it's close.

He said with home uniforms

Its a look as old as time

97f9a9f77f3b37f8c694ae25f1a7e2bb_600x400

i'm a fan of striped sock no matter the jersey color. i especially like white striped socks because i would prefer all socks to be a single color, rather than white with a color top.

to take it to next level, i think football teams should have a warm weather (short) and cold weather (long) sock option.

GRAPHIC ARTIST

BEHANCE  /  MEDIUM  /  DRIBBBLE

If they're wearing same color jersey/pants then i prefer the socks to match the helmet.

If they're wearing same color helmet/pants then I prefer the socks to match the jersey.

Almost always the case for me. So most of the examples don't work for me.

BROWNS | BUCKEYES | CAVALIERS | INDIANS |

FACE DOWN ASS UP THAT'S THE WAY WE LIKE TO HAVE TERRIBLE WEEK 17 GAMES WITH 0.0 QB RATINGS

But yeah, I don't like colored jerseys with white socks. Home jerseys and socks should match. White jerseys don't require white socks, but white socks require white jerseys.

♫ oh yeah, board goes on, long after the thrill of postin' is gone ♫

If they're wearing same color jersey/pants then i prefer the socks to match the helmet.

If they're wearing same color helmet/pants then I prefer the socks to match the jersey.

Agreed! Here is an example of what came to mind as a good looking example....

WashingtonRedskinsChrisCooley.jpg

Check out my site at stevebcreations.com

Agreed! Here is an example of what came to mind as a good looking example....

WashingtonRedskinsChrisCooley.jpg

Agreed, the Colts come mind as well. When they wore the striped socks at home. Beautiful.

BROWNS | BUCKEYES | CAVALIERS | INDIANS |

I think sock color should always be different color than pants. The jets all white look would look better with green socks. The first time the Chiefs wore red monochrome, they used white socks but now they wear the red and it looks ugly .

KISSwall09.jpg

I like the striped socks with dark pants no matter what Jersey color they wear other than that I like same color as the Jersey or numbers.... Unlike Brandon I think nothing screams college football or minor league to me more than wearing one color socks.... It has not been apart of pro football in the modern era and needs to stay away!

Archived