buzzcut

College Basketball 2016: Houston, we have a full court press

If I'm a Michigan State fan, I'd rather be a 2-seed and play closer to home than be a 1 and play way the hell out west.

Dear CBS/TNT:

LESS KIBITZING, MORE BRACKET ANNOUNCING, PLEASE.

Thank you.

Syracuse? Michigan?? TULSA?!? VANDY?!?!?

Dude, the committee sure loves them some big boys, don't they?

Quote of the Day:

"WHAT?!" -Doug Gottlieb on hearing that Syracuse got in as a #10 seed.

I'm surprised Virginia (a non-conference winner) got a #1 seed, but Michigan State (a conference winner) didn't. I mean they're both equally good, but it feels kinda weird seeing two ACC teams getting a #1.

oops

Edited by NEW.ERA
Scroll down dumbass

Ben Simmons can now finally escape the hellhole known as LSU basketball.

LSU declines postseason invitation.

Just now, rickyISking said:

Ben Simmons can now finally escape the hellhole known as LSU basketball.

LSU declines postseason invotation.

Maybe he should've thought twice when he picked to go to LSU because he'd make the Tournament that way.

No knock on LSU, but Ben Simoons brought this on himself. He had no help pretty much all year, and LSU's performance against Texas A&M was a different kind of awful.

Indiana #5 seed, plays Kentucky as #4 seed in 2nd round.

Attention committee:

My final four: Kansas, Oklahoma, WVU(legit pick, not totally biased), Michigan State.

http://news.sportslogos.net/2016/03/15/ncaa-will-have-new-court-designs-for-tournament-games/

I agree that the standardized look is/and was a little plain, but at least this year courts get a bit of color and pop to them.  Word is that the round will be on the court as well (confirmed by the First Four court in Dayton). So does that mean after Thursday and Friday games are they going to put in a whole new floor for the second round? If so that just seems like a waste of funds.  Though, the March Madness logo at half-court is different but a definite upgrade from years past. 

I also think the First Four logo at half-court needs a white stroke or some sort of outline - it’s blending with color of the floor.:o

1 hour ago, DaRadniz29 said:

http://news.sportslogos.net/2016/03/15/ncaa-will-have-new-court-designs-for-tournament-games/

I agree that the standardized look is/and was a little plain, but at least this year courts get a bit of color and pop to them.  Word is that the round will be on the court as well (confirmed by the First Four court in Dayton). So does that mean after Thursday and Friday games are they going to put in a whole new floor for the second round? If so that just seems like a waste of funds.  Though, the March Madness logo at half-court is different but a definite upgrade from years past. 

I also think the First Four logo at half-court needs a white stroke or some sort of outline - it’s blending with color of the floor.:o

Probably one of those stickers like the NBA used on the courts for playoff games.

As for the court in Dayton...it makes more sense if their court is a little different.  Dayton is always the host of the "First Four" games, so their court can afford to be permanent.  The courts for the early rounds and the regional finals will probably all look alike, with the aforementioned stickers placed for the rounds.

UNC-Wilmington leading Duke 43-40 at the half! 

Colorado up 11 on UConn!!

and_its_gone.jpg