Reno Bears Soccerccer

Zac Seidemann

Did you seriously not notice any of these spelling errors? You misspelled "believe" and you still haven't edited the titleitle. I can't take this work seriously if you can't.

Something tells me this is a younger lad. Try not to be too hard on him, we all started somewhere.

I would really recommend upgrading Zac, I know people say a good craftsman never blames his tools, but there are exceptions to that rule.

’m not as young as you think. I did not notice that I had made spelling errors in my concept. I cannot spell. But like with most mistakes in my concepts I don’t know until someone points it out to me. But in my defense I have only been doing this off and on for a short while. Its not meant to be taken seriously. It’s my artistic view of my ideas. I try to do my best to show you guys my ideas. Unfortunately a picture tells a thousand words and everyone has their own opinion. I will try to do better in future to recognize these errors. I am not rejecting your guy’s feedback. I actually welcome it. I think it helps me to grow as an artist. I am also doing this with no funds. So I cannot upgrade.

I hadn't heard of Sketch Book Express until you mentioned it here, and so I looked it up. While it's a more powerful program than I was expecting, it's simply not going to give you the control of line that you need for graphic work like this. So Inkscape should help cover that, once you learn how to work with vectors and Bezier points.

rATMcmK.png

Archived