Fictional Soccer League: Monarch Premier League - Nenor City (2/20)

XenonDesigns

MP2lol_zpsjdwqxfbu.jpg

Welcome to the Monarch Island Premier League! The league is home to 20 teams from 2 countries. Monarch Island is south-west of Ireland and West of France in the Atlantic Ocean. It's countries include: The Provinces of Taurun- primarily English and has a strong resemblance to the USA in things like suburbs and cities, but many are from Ireland and the UK. Republique de Larcons- Salut! Bienvenue to Larcons! Larcons again, like Taurun has American-style suburbs and cities but is almost exactly like France in every other way.

league1_zpsmkdozmve.jpg

The league (2015/16) consists of:

Bolian FC

Nenor Bay

Nenor City

FC Carn

Orvill FC

AFC Winchester

Northan United

Pioneer Tallon

Jefferson North Bay

Tomas Island City

Cavalry (Larcons Ville)

AFLV (Association Football Larvcons Ville)

Cape Laval

Reims Isle FC

Le Port

Le Mans

AC Montpellier

Saint-Paul

Wellington

SC Malar

Last Year Champions (14/15)

Nenor City

Newly Promoted

Northan United

Wellington

Reims Isle FC

Leagues in the Federation

Premier League

Division 2

Division 3

Lower Tiers

You may recognize this country from 9jakepenny. This is because he is actually my cousin who has given up on the country and he has given my permission to explore the island and develop the league. He may make some notes here and there.

Bolian FC

Bolian_bucket_zpsy8hjkpac.jpg

Bolian FC has been one of the most famous teams in the league's history. They were established in 1934 and have lifted the league trophy 11 times. They were the first team to repeat championships (2005/06--2006/070 in over 22 years. Recently the club has been doing great as they lifted the cup in 2014/15.

sigsgsg.png.dd2c63fee3388b4132af271cae3c34b5.png

Neat idea you got here. I like how you went for making your own country instead of using an existing one.

My favorite is the first jersey, although I don't prefer the "bumblebee" alternate. It just seems like a big jump from the regal red you have going.

iHxPa5Y.pngqXp6spn.png

"Winners never quit, and quitters never win." ~Vince Lombardi

Nice job. Can't wait to see more, and I will be following. My only complaint is that I have never heard of Monarch, and I have a feeling that many others don't, making this league seem like it won't be watched like the Bundesliga in Germany or the British Premier League in England.

Favorites: Dallas Cowboys, New York Yankees, New York Rangers, New York Knicks, Cam Newton ND Irish

Least Favorites: New York Giants, New York Mets, Washington Capitals, Pittsburgh Penguins, Philadelphia Eagles, OBJ

Neat idea you got here. I like how you went for making your own country instead of using an existing one.

My favorite is the first jersey, although I don't prefer the "bumblebee" alternate. It just seems like a big jump from the regal red you have going.

Thanks! I thought I'd try to change it up and try some yellow for a third but I tried how to red looks and I like it better.

The soccer ball in teh league logo is messed up. look at the red area. It's all uneve

Yea I changed the ball to be more stylized now.

Nice job. Can't wait to see more, and I will be following. My only complaint is that I have never heard of Monarch, and I have a feeling that many others don't, making this league seem like it won't be watched like the Bundesliga in Germany or the British Premier League in England.

Thanks! I'm not following what you mean though. It's a fictional country so I wouldn't expect you to have heard of it.

Also I made this quick map of the biggest things in Bolian for you all.

City%20of%20Bolian_zpsf4rie086.jpg

Nenor City coming soon...

Nenor CityNenorC_bucket_zpsqbf4wqms.jpg

Nenor City is 1 of 2 teams from the largest city in Taurun. Established in 1934, "The Tridents" have finished top of the table a total of 21 times, most of all clubs. Recently the club has run into financial problems after struggling to fund their new stadium, but they have still managed to finish in the top 10.

What I mean is: (did a quick mock up in photoshop) yours is on the right. The blue space is all uneven and wonky. That is because a pentagon has 5 sides and you only have 4 around the edges. Mine (on the left) is more even. But do not just copy and paste mine because I made in it 2 minutes. Plus I did a terrible crop job on your ball so sorry

Screen%20Shot%202015-10-17%20at%2010.30.

tinysig.jpg

What I mean is: (did a quick mock up in photoshop) yours is on the right. The blue space is all uneven and wonky. That is because a pentagon has 5 sides and you only have 4 around the edges. Mine (on the left) is more even. But do not just copy and paste mine because I made in it 2 minutes. Plus I did a terrible crop job on your ball so sorry

Screen%20Shot%202015-10-17%20at%2010.30.

Alright, thanks a lot! I'll try it!

Archived