Anaheim Ducks new concept

Roger Clemente

So in the recent discussions about the new Anaheim Ducks third jersey, it was suggested that the Ducks should perhaps try an orange home jersey with a white road jersey that compliments it. While other people have focused on trying to match the new third jersey with a white version, I decided to instead, try making an orange version of their current home jersey.

Ducks0032.png

I made the letters and numbers just two layers instead of three, though doing so now makes it match the stripping (sort of). It also differentiates from the Flyers by using black numbers outlined in orange or white instead of orange or white numbers outlined in black. (And the use of gold too, of course).

Comments welcome.

champssig2.png
Follow me on Twitter if you care: @Animal_Clans.

My opinion may or may not be the same as yours. The choice is up to you.

That was the point. I wanted to make an orange version of the current home that can work with the road jersey they use now instead of creating a road version of the third jersey.

champssig2.png
Follow me on Twitter if you care: @Animal_Clans.

My opinion may or may not be the same as yours. The choice is up to you.

This is cool, and I honestly like it better than the black, which I am assuming is used in your set as an alt.?

Favorites: Dallas Cowboys, New York Yankees, New York Rangers, New York Knicks, Cam Newton ND Irish

Least Favorites: New York Giants, New York Mets, Washington Capitals, Pittsburgh Penguins, Philadelphia Eagles, OBJ

Archived