pollux

LOGOLYMPIAD - EVENT 1 VOTING

Congrats to the winners! I think they're all beautiful.

I had a little bit of a rough time with the wording for the assignment. I thought we were sort of doing a redesign. Next time if I'm unsure I'll ask for clarification.

suplauren, yours was awesome. Sorry, but by the time I got to yours I already had picked out 5 great entries. I cant think of a way to improve it, it was just exceptional.

The competition was ridiculously tough this year, and bodes well for the rest of Logolympiad. I'll count myself fortunate to have got a vote at all. I had whittled my list down to eight, and then it was really hard picking three.

A lot of great logos there!

Grats to the winner with #36.

I'm not a big NBA fan, personally, but can somebody explain to me the relevance of the winning alternate design for the Trail Blazers? I really like it, I think it's cool and pretty and all ... just not sure how it relates to the team, other than the colors (and the psuedo-basketball stripes in the center). Is it the state flower or something?

^ Portland is known as the Rose City. The old stadium was actually called the Rose Garden a couple years back. ;)

I'm a little confused as to how the points standings table is calculated.

I'm a little confused as to how the points standings table is calculated.

I explained it in detail in the main Logolympiad thread. You can ask questions there if you're still confused.

Well done, everyone!

Shout out to WissX and Crabcake47 for giving me some love at Entry 2!

Np dude, that was an awesome job!

Thanks for the support, everyone!

^ Portland is known as the Rose City. The old stadium was actually called the Rose Garden a couple years back. ;)

Thank you for that! Well then, it's even better than I thought.