Minnesota:Home, Away, Gold

Nebraska: Home, Away, Whiteout, Blackout, Redout

Northwestern: Home, Away, Purpleout, Purple/Black, Black/Purple

Ohio State: Home, Away, White, Grey, Black

Penn State: Home, Away

Purdue:Home, Away, Home 2, Away 2, Gold, Blackout

Rutgers: Home, Away, Blackout, Redout, Black/Red

Wisconsin: Home, Away

The only one I can't get behind is the all white. Only because I never liked Ohio State in white pants and a grey lid is better than white for the Buckeyes. Really nice though.

Silver jerseys look awkward with the black numbers.. Probably would look fine in the daylight, but in your mockup, the shadows and shading are causing the numbers to blend with the jersey too much

The all black and all white unis look great - much better than the actual black ones they recently wore.

Not sold on the gray ones for reasons mentioned above (black numbers stick out)

I also am not a fan of the white, but I like the black and I always wanted to see Ohio State in a silver alt. It's hard to imagine this will happen, however, as much as Urban Meyer wants to recruit.

I like that you added gray in the all black especially. Watching their game this week, I thought from a distance they looked almost like an Oregon State uniform. As always, the presentation is amazing and all around superb work!

For those of you who did not like the black numbers on the grey jersey, what do you think of this?

22156705420_081f574f44_o.png

Decided to do the entire Big Ten. Here are 3 more teams.

Michigan State:

22645334375_399e821a39_c.jpg22656556461_c314017c5c_c.jpg22631798612_db248448b9_c.jpg

Michigan:

22631799542_84ba1b5a29_c.jpg22619327616_b8614c6387_c.jpg

Iowa:

22619486046_40d7df00ab_c.jpg22631959872_a146ac5be1_c.jpg22457573910_e94153b5e2_c.jpg

Not feeling MSU, specifically the away jersey. Making the yoke white would improve that immensely.

The presentation is awesome

Beat me to it. I was about to say how awesome I is

Are tOSU's helmet stickers supposed to have no white on them, or is it just implied? I think the straight up buckeye leaves look pretty cool, but I'd only wers them as a one-off. I like tradition.

Also, I can't wait for you to do Nebraska! :)

Really like the stripe on the Iowa uniforms, not a huge fan of the MSU stripe though, feel like its a little much... maybe try something more like the Tennessee Titans.

Wow yeah this presentation is incredible. Any way I could get my hands on the template?

Thanks. The template will be available eventually but I still have a few projects that I wanna use it for. Ill let you know when Im ready to give it away.