MLS by New Era - New Template

raysox

Dude... just... dude. Thanks for throwing a Loons hat in there! I know we're not exactly official yet, but it's appreciated when people include us. Also, how the hell have I never noticed the VW in the Whitecaps logo before?

I would probably buy all the hats you did except for the Revs since I hate their logo

A bunch of yours are off, actually. Here's the full list, minus the expansion clubs (and including Chivas for the anachronism):

Speaking of Chivas, it would be kind of cool to see what the hats of the defunct teams would look like.

2nn48xofg0hms8k326cqdmuis.gifUnited States (2016 - Pres)7204.gif144.gif

@Gothamite thanks! Yeah I had that image loaded and somewhere along the way it was deleted, so I just kept going without it. There's a few I don't particularly like because I feel the lines should be darker than the inside colors, so the hats reflect that. Also I wasn't sure if that was an official image.

Yeah, those are all official. MLS created a unique version for each team, so I'd run with those for authenticity.

I don't think the Atlanta version has been unveiled, and we have no idea what LAFC will go with, but this is the version that was released when Minnesota joined.

https://picasaweb.google.com/m/zoom?uname=110501238431947213831&aid=5932383662854676785&id=6156998040150846354&viewportWidth=320&viewportHeight=416

Like what you have, but a lighter gray.

• 2 months later...

Archived