oldschoolvikings

Oldschoolviking's college football concepts - Va Tech and Cincinnati Bearcats added

something feels off about the wordmarks on Cincy. Might be the font. I like the classic approach to the uniforms but the wordmark just feels misplaced to me. 

Little late to the party, but I think Illinois needs an orange helmet with a double stripe to match the pants. Blue doesn’t necessarily look bad, just wrong.

38 minutes ago, 8BW14 said:

Little late to the party, but I think Illinois needs an orange helmet with a double stripe to match the pants. Blue doesn’t necessarily look bad, just wrong.

Yeah, Illinois definitely seems more like an orange helmet team. Unfortunately, every concept I did with them in an orange helmet just looked like a version of something either they or Syracuse a already wore, and that didn't seem like much fun. I guess if I was hired by the team to actually deliver them a uniform design, it'd have an orange helmet, but since that isn't likely to happen and this is just a concept, I went with navy.