NFL Tweaks: 2015 Redesign Series (added Detroit) 28/11

Jack Holmes

I completed an NFL concept series roughly two years ago, however, I was only designing jerseys, not full uniforms. In the time since then I haven't focused too much on football designs (it's been mostly hockey), but recently, with Uni winding down and exams incoming, I've needed an outlet to relieve a little stress so I've retreated into some NFL concept work.

I want to say thanks to Conrad for the fonts and Matt Willcox for his template.

For this series I am taking a bit of inspiration from college teams. The theme isn't so much, 'What NFL teams would like if they merged with a college team' so much as 'what the NFL might look like if Nike had their way'.

First up: Arizona and Jacksonville;

B1ArUVu.jpg

rD9HxjR.jpg

pjANG0z.jpg

IW2cY5V.jpg

• Replies 43
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Two good looks for each team. I agree with MCH that the sublimation on the Cards is a bit too subtle, as is the spots on Jacksonville, but that would be fixed by either going for full jag print or adding a logo to it. The full jag print would add more gold to the tops, which might look good.

Both updates are great. I especially like the Jaguar spots for Jacksonville.

I like the Chiefs, but what's going on with the top of the pant stripe? Maybe try to make it go all the way through, instead of branching off at the end there.

Both updates are great. I especially like the Jaguar spots for Jacksonville.

I like the Chiefs, but what's going on with the top of the pant stripe? Maybe try to make it go all the way through, instead of branching off at the end there.

I've edited the pants. The idea with the stripe was to add a little flourish and to make the cut-off at the seam appear a little less awkward.

Could you make the spotted pattern in a stripe like Detroit? Also an alternate gold maybe. Loving the chiefs though

Stripes like this?:

Rv5LUhC.png

Real quick as well, here's Denver:

1anLFSN.jpg

9hqpn2r.jpg

Edited Atlanta's numbers from red w/ black outline to black w/ red outline.

Added an alternate gold jersey for the Jaguars and an alternate black jersey for the Bengals.

Updating to include Baltimore:

NVdEIK5.jpg

dc4ytlX.jpg

And St. Louis:

uvKzUZ6.jpg

AHnNVPW.jpg

Taking a bit of inspiration from the Maryland Terps for the Ravens there.

Aside from the rams, and falcons, most of the concepts are giving off a college type uniform vibe to me, I think what you have done is unique but wouldn't be widely excepted in the NFL. It may just be the font choices though, I recognize a lot from college programs. Oh and that Bengals helmet is awesome :wow:

a2BRS8U.png

Aside from the rams, and falcons, most of the concepts are giving off a college type uniform vibe to me, I think what you have done is unique but wouldn't be widely excepted in the NFL. It may just be the font choices though, I recognize a lot from college programs. Oh and that Bengals helmet is awesome :wow:

After letting Tampa Bay in with those alarm clock numbers, I think anything is possible. :P

Adding the Giants:

npm8K1W.jpg

xPQc8QU.jpg

Archived