Jack Holmes

NFL Tweaks: 2015 Redesign Series (added Detroit) 28/11

Giants: Absolutely perfect. I tried the same idea once.

Seahawks: Please please PLEASE get rid of mono blue. The green collar center doesn't work well either. I like getting rid of grey though. And by the way, Sherman is #25 ;)

these are very interesting

not a fan of that neon green colar

i love the jags

Giants: Absolutely perfect. I tried the same idea once.

Seahawks: Please please PLEASE get rid of mono blue. The green collar center doesn't work well either. I like getting rid of grey though. And by the way, Sherman is #25 ;)

Right you are, my bad. :oops:

No mono update:

RXBPnYl.jpg

PcWiRf0.jpg

Oh no please go back to the blue helmet. I just didn't want blue pants on the home. :therock:

Oh no please go back to the blue helmet. I just didn't want blue pants on the home. :therock:

yeah traditon, stay with the blue helmet i agree with MCH925

I think the white helmet does look pretty good though.

I will switch the Seahawks helmet in a moment. Personally I'm more of a fan of the old grey helmets, but since I've eliminated the grey, white helmets made sense.

Updating with Carolina:

yoerJWv.jpg

uP1ZQcx.jpg

And Chicago:

rNrCLoS.jpg

6dRklUm.jpg

Actually, I don't mind the absence of the font and GSH as much as the use of the Baylor Bears font for the wordmark. It would be one thing if this weren't the Chicago Bears, but it basically looks like a recoloring of the Bears' wordmark.

Where's GSH? Also, use the actual Bears number font.

It's his concept. He can add or takeaway whatever he wants.

As a New England fan, I approve this message. How would a red facemask look though?

Think it looks better with a primary blue jersey:

46M2BVh.jpg

6649yiG.jpg

8X04W7D.jpg

Adding Washington in here now too:

9c4ptml.jpg

JqNyidJ.jpg

I like what you've done hear. Especially with Carolina. The shoulder work is clean and modern without feeling overly gimmicky and the logo works well with the black helmet.

I noticed you opted to do the Bears in the vein of their 1940's throwbacks. I've seen quite a few folks opt for Bears redesigns that incorporate that look so I'd like to ask what drew you to using the throwbacks? How does it appeal to you?

Not a big fan of the yellow numbers on the burgundy jersey, or the gray facemask. I feel it would be better yellow.

These are pretty nice, except for the number of pants stripes that get cut off just below the hip. Pants stripes that cover the full distance from hip to knee pretty much always look better.

Also, why no socks?

I like what you've done hear. Especially with Carolina. The shoulder work is clean and modern without feeling overly gimmicky and the logo works well with the black helmet.

I noticed you opted to do the Bears in the vein of their 1940's throwbacks. I've seen quite a few folks opt for Bears redesigns that incorporate that look so I'd like to ask what drew you to using the throwbacks? How does it appeal to you?

I think I just prefer the flat contrast of orange across navy, and I think the block font screams "toughness" in a more Chicago way than their current, scrawnier font does even if what they're wearing now may more iconic. Also, like a lot of concept artists, I think I romanticise the past.

These are pretty nice, except for the number of pants stripes that get cut off just below the hip. Pants stripes that cover the full distance from hip to knee pretty much always look better.

Also, why no socks?

There are no socks for the same reason there are no numbers on the back of the helmets - because frankly, I am lazy.

Not a big fan of the yellow numbers on the burgundy jersey, or the gray facemask. I feel it would be better yellow.

I will post an updated version of the Redskins a little later.

Before then I'll add Detroit.

od7lkTL.jpghF2wB9E.jpg

I think the Panthers is just too much. The Cardinals and Broncos need better fonts. I'm not really sure on the Ravens. Everything else is spot on in my opinion. Great work!