NFL Tweaks: 2015 Redesign Series (added Detroit) 28/11

Jack Holmes

The color rush leaks reminded me of this series which I left incomplete. Well actually when I started this last year, I had already finished the 32-team set. But stuff happened and I never posted the rest. 

Some of the names may now be out-of-date as technically it's 2016 and I have yet to tweak them. Sorry.

The Steelers;

N3jYfYs.jpg

DZ2kkL6.jpg

The Bucs

71e0UfZ.jpg

V8TTHkg.jpg

The Titans:

7Vtokje.jpg

EogaQy0.jpg

• Replies 43
  • Created
  • Last Reply
On 11/2/2015 at 1:19 AM, Jack Holmes said:

Edited Atlanta's numbers from red w/ black outline to black w/ red outline.

Added an alternate gold jersey for the Jaguars and an alternate black jersey for the Bengals.

Updating to include Baltimore:

NVdEIK5.jpg

dc4ytlX.jpg

And St. Louis:

uvKzUZ6.jpg

AHnNVPW.jpg

Taking a bit of inspiration from the Maryland Terps for the Ravens there.

The Rams athletic gold jerseys are sweet. Too bad you wanted the navy blue pants to be the default with the athletic gold jerseys.

Oops, navy blue! I'm sorry!

On 9/12/2016 at 10:20 PM, Jack Holmes said:

The color rush leaks reminded me of this series which I left incomplete. Well actually when I started this last year, I had already finished the 32-team set. But stuff happened and I never posted the rest. 

Some of the names may now be out-of-date as technically it's 2016 and I have yet to tweak them. Sorry.

The Steelers;

N3jYfYs.jpg

DZ2kkL6.jpg

The Bucs

71e0UfZ.jpg

V8TTHkg.jpg

The Titans:

7Vtokje.jpg

EogaQy0.jpg

Just like the Rams, the Steelers look good with athletic gold helmets. While the Rams use blue helmets with the athletic gold rams horns, the Steelers should have that awesome athletic gold helmets!

Los_Angeles_Rams_Helmet_large.jpg

Pittsburgh_Steelers5.jpg

I feel very strongly that the Rams should use a yellow primary jersey as something that stands apart from the rest of the league... the Jags unis are frankly brilliant... one of the only Titans concepts I have ever seen that is actually strong... very effective use of white with both Tennessee and Tampa... the bold direction for Carolina works for me, given its short history... long story short, absolutely loving this series so far!

Archived