Teams that Should/Shouldn't Exist

chcarlson23

While My immediate reaction is to say the North Stars should exist and Dallas shouldn't, the Dallas stars actually have a decent fan base... I mean the North Stars should also Exist, but I guess Dallas is ok. (But I still hate the Stars just to be clear... ?) But I also started thinking about other teams, and saw how many teams are really stupid. Like the Coyotes, and the Hurricanes. They do not match the fan base that they had in Winnipeg and Hartford respectively. No offense to some of their diehard fans, but their Original locations were the best for them...

The Avs and the Nordiques should exist, and I also say the Expos AND the Nationals should exist...

Maybe a hockey team in Seattle before Vegas???

What are your thoughts?

"And those who know Your Name put their trust in You, for You, O Lord, have not forsaken those who seek You." Psalms 9:10

Can someone remind me why the Jacksonville Jaguars are an NFL team? I get the whole expansion thing, but why Jacksonville of all places?

They do not match the fan base that they had in Winnipeg and Hartford respectively.

That's questionable.

Archived