Philly Pride design- Need C&C!

Jake3roo

I was thinking at one point, and philadelphia (where I am from) has an area code of 215, which is symmetrical (in certain fonts) plus, after testing it a bit, it looked cool.

I have 8 options. Tell me which ones you like the best, leave C&C, etc.

Note that if people really like it, then the ones on the right side may end up on cotton bureau in the near future (hopefully) The ones on the left use Conrad.'s NW RANGERS font, so I cant put them on cotton bureau, but I still want to know what looks good.

Thanks!

white%20backround%208%20215_zpsdmroqyae.

and one on a heather gray background (because that's what the shirt would be)

heather%20backround%208%20215_zpsknswriq

tinysig.jpg

I'm not crazy about the slanted design, it seems to sci fi-ish to me, but maybe that's just me. The left font looks way too much like the LA kings font so I probably wouldn't go for that one, but the right font looks great, I would go with the outline without Philly pride in it firstly because it seems like too much and also because just the right amount of white space always looks really good and the concepts without philly pride look great. I am from the 215 area as well and I would definitely buy one of these, I would like to see it in different colors too, maybe a color for each sports team or powder blue for the city flag. I also go to school on the other side of the state and see a lot of Pitt area code hats, which are not nearly as good looking as your concepts http://shop.shopfouronetwo.com/current-offering/

Keep this post updated if you decide to sell it because like I said, I would definitely buy a t-shirt with this on it

logo%20copy_zpszsofp1gh.png signature%20copy_zpstrwmpyrx.png logo%20copy_zpszsofp1gh.png

@D_Parky

Also, if I were you I would definitely look into putting this design on more than just a t-shirt. I could see something like this being put on hats, coffee mugs, water bottles (or wooder bottles (philly joke)), posters, smartphone cases, and more. I'm not entirely sure how all this works but it seems like the place you mentioned, cotton bureau, only does t-shirts. A site like Spreadshirt does shirts, cell phone cases, pillows, wooder bottles, and much more. Again I'm not sure how all this stuff works but it seems like you'll be able to put that design on more products and make more money, and who doesn't love more money. Just a suggestion and maybe something to look into.

http://www.spreadshirt.com/

http://www.spreadshirt.com/start-selling-shirts-C3598

logo%20copy_zpszsofp1gh.png signature%20copy_zpstrwmpyrx.png logo%20copy_zpszsofp1gh.png

@D_Parky

Top left is my favorite because I like the shape and how it shows everything. What I mean by that is that it would be confusing if the shirt just just said 215. Cool idea, though.

Favorites: Dallas Cowboys, New York Yankees, New York Rangers, New York Knicks, Cam Newton ND Irish

Least Favorites: New York Giants, New York Mets, Washington Capitals, Pittsburgh Penguins, Philadelphia Eagles, OBJ

Okay, I'm thinking about putting this on cotton bureau. Yay? Nay? Bump? C&C?

As stated above, I can only sell the ones on the right/the simpler ones. I know they lose some character, but I don't want to /am not allowed to make money off of someone else's font.

tinysig.jpg

As you all know, I would very much like to make these shirts accessible to everyone, preferably using cotton bureau (or spreadshirt, I just checked out their site) and I want to be able to get some people's opinions.

Here is the link to the form:

http://goo.gl/forms/4JqnykPgQP

Here are your 4 options. The top is 1, the next one down is 2, etc.

just%20for%20_zpsjsy5kcla.jpg

please vote!!

thank you!!

tinysig.jpg

Okay, so one response to teh form (that takes 10 seconds to complete btw) and I got one character from llfhockey. Maybe another bump is on order? here we go:

I experimented with colors.

Clockwise from top left: Eagles, Flyers, Inverse Eagles, **based on PA flag**, Philadelphia flag, Philles/Sixers.

colurz_zpsdwnyh4ze.jpg

tinysig.jpg

Looks great. I would change the shade of orange and make it brighter and make the black a little bit duller to better match the flyers colors though. I would definitely buy one of these t shirts and with colder weather coming I would also love to see this on a hoodie or knit hat/toque type of thing as well.

Also, it might be worth experimenting while two colors on the graphic, especially with the flyers maybe a gray background with orange numbers and a black square part (which I just realized are the parentheses part of the phone number (215)-***-***) or maybe the whole graphic in orange with a black outline. Just a thought that might be worth experimenting with. If you tried it already and you don't like it then don't worry about it and just ignore this.

@D_Parky

Archived