dcameronh

Nike NFL "Color Rush" uniforms?

Wouldn't this have been a good opportunity for Nike to produce a Jets jerseys with full UCLA stripes?

If they have the ability to do so. Which is in question.

White crew socks are required under NFL regulations except for throwbacks. I would presume we'll see them, for all the good they'll do.

We also thought teams could have one alternate.

League-wide events are exempt from the regular rules. We saw that with the AFL throwbacks a couple years ago; all the former clubs had throwbacks in addition to their one allowed alternate.

Any pants but red and the Bills might take it as the best of this lot... besides than Dallas, of course, who are bringing back my personal favorite jersey in all of sports :smileyusa: As a kid, I thought it would have been cool for Dallas to save the double star for playoff games only... as an adult, I think I was a thoughtful and insightful child.

These would happen in the 2nd half of the season when people who don't subscribe to the NFL Network won't be able to see them all.

These would happen in the 2nd half of the season when people who don't subscribe to the NFL Network won't be able to see them all.

Why is Cowboys vs Panthers part of this program as it is on thanksgiving afternoon. The packers and bears play on Thanksgiving night...could they have put their foot down? I find this odd..

Why is Cowboys vs Panthers part of this program as it is on thanksgiving afternoon. The packers and bears play on Thanksgiving night...could they have put their foot down? I find this odd..

Because Cowboys...

NFL is slowly but surely becoming the NCAA with unnecessary changes. I hope after the year is over, the NFL decides to discontinue this because of the social media uproar....or something

Just the eight teams. This year.

Next year, it's every TNF game, which means every team. Unless the Packers and Raiders tell the league to pound sand.

That's Oakland Raider Standard Operating Procedure.

Yeah, but so is Eventually Knuckling Under. So I don't know how much hope I have there.

Next year, it's every TNF game, which means every team. Unless the Packers and Raiders tell the league to pound sand.

I expect Mark Davis to change his van way before he accept such an idiocy from the league. For the record, I don't expect Mark Davis to change his van...

CCF9zq3VIAAFcAK.png

Because Cowboys...

Packers vs. Bears is on NBC whereas the rest of the color Rush games are on CBS/NFL Network including Panthers vs. Cowboys.

I expect TNF next year to be a mix of "Color Rush" and throwback games. That is what I have been hearing, at least.

Hmm. Because what we've heard indicates a "Color Rush" uniform for every team.

2015_ColorRush_tweet_hl.png

The only thing unclear is the meaning of the word "opportunity" and how voluntary it really is.

Who have you been hearing from?

I doubt much thought was put into the wording of it and i feel like uniform announcements like this rarely make much sense anyway because those clowns don't know what they're talking about. Maybe we all jumped on the monochrome thing a little fast? I hope so.