Nike NFL "Color Rush" uniforms?

dcameronh

• Replies 1.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Thank you kindly for the pictures. An based off of them, looks like the Bills is just a blue for red colour swap

You're welcome! And I noticed that the second, darker blue the Bills use on their home and road jerseys seems to be absent from the red one.

which is a welcome change. That outline is so stupid:

5qWs8RS.png

Formerly known as DiePerske

I think the Panthers (love their shade of blue) Jets (all green Jets never bothered me) Cowboys (I'm all for DoubleStar throwbacks) and Rams (Gold looks amazing) will look good.

The Jags' jersey desperately needs black sleeves in order to look good. And hopefully the completely cover the helmet in gold instead of their crappy gradient.

I like the Bills' jersey but no MonoRed please.

Never liked Titans monochrome.

Bucs hopefully change # font.

i have unquantifiable corpses on my conscience 

I think the Panthers (love their shade of blue) Jets (all green Jets never bothered me) Cowboys (I'm all for DoubleStar throwbacks) and Rams (Gold looks amazing) will look good.

The Jags' jersey desperately needs black sleeves in order to look good. And hopefully the completely cover the helmet in gold instead of their crappy gradient.

The Bills will be mono red from neck down and it will be totally horrible. There's no way this can end up looking good.

If this whole promotion is monochrome from the neck down, whoever approved it is dead from the neck up.

On 1/25/2013 at 1:53 PM, 'Atom said:

For all the bird de lis haters I think the bird de lis isnt supposed to be a pelican and a fleur de lis I think its just a fleur de lis with a pelicans head. Thats what it looks like to me. Also the flair around the tip of the beak is just flair that fleur de lis have sometimes source I am from NOLA.

PotD: 10/19/07, 08/25/08, 07/22/10, 08/13/10, 04/15/11, 05/19/11, 01/02/12, and 01/05/12.

The Bills will be mono red from neck down and it will be totally horrible. There's no way this can end up looking good.
Yeah, if you're gonna go MonoRed you should have a dark red color like Temple, whose monochrome jerseys look great. All bright red has never ever looked good.

i have unquantifiable corpses on my conscience 

Wow, this was out of nowhere but I'm totally into some of this. This could be great for some and bad for others.

This rumor was actually floated around in the offseason under the context of trying to inject life into tnf. and I'm pretty sure uniwatch referenced it. I'm amazed/impressed the league acted so quickly.

Archived