Nike NFL "Color Rush" uniforms?

dcameronh

• Replies 1.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Both teams look awful tonight. Flipped on the game and for a second thought the Jets were playing the mid 80's Patriots. Expected to see a Steve Grogan sighting then I realized they were playing the Bills. smh.

I will admit, the only positive out of the Jets Color Rush uniforms is the chrome treatment the green elements of the helmet have.

The Bills' grey facemasks ruins the whole balance of their uniforms. Would it kill them to use blue facemasks?

UBwef0L.png

CTp0UrqXIAIZpSm.jpg

CTp349CWUAA8obN.jpg

The Jets don't look awful. The helmet details look pretty nice under the lights. But we're also used to seeing them in all green. The Bills look so bad. White pants and this is a damn good looking game. But nope, NFL continues to do things wrongly.

"I believe in Auburn and love it!"

ojNNazQ.jpg

Not a fan of the brighter green for the Jets. It's too bright for my liking, and the sweatboxes really show. I'd like a green that splits the difference between the two they're using tonight.

I actually like the Bills in red. I'd like to see that jersey as an alternate for them. Just drop the red pants.

One plus side to the Titans all-Columbia's is that they now have Columbia socks. Maybe they will wear them with blue pants.

To be honest, the Jets are almost tolerable when placed against the Bills. That is a glaring eyesore. I don't know if it's just me, but that red almost has an "Adidas infrared" look to it (think Louisville basketball alts from a couple seasons back). Does it look weird to anyone else, or is it just my eyes?

Either way, that's just a wreck of a uniform, and the Jets, though better, still are merely "almost tolerable" at best. I feel like I'm watching a bunch of laser pointer beams play against team Gumby.

CCSLC%20Signature_1.png

To be honest, the Jets are almost tolerable when placed against the Bills. That is a glaring eyesore. I don't know if it's just me, but that red almost has an "Adidas infrared" look to it (think Louisville basketball alts from a couple seasons back). Does it look weird to anyone else, or is it just my eyes?

Either way, that's just a wreck of a uniform, and the Jets, though better, still are merely "almost tolerable" at best. I feel like I'm watching a bunch of laser pointer beams play against team Gumby.

Looks orange to me.

km3S7lo.jpg

Zqy6osx.png

Archived