Nike NFL "Color Rush" uniforms?

dcameronh

All they need to do is pick a helmet color and use white pants and it would be 100 times better. I think the Jaguars are the only team in the league that can pull off a gold home jersey as the primary.

@loganaweaver - Twitter / @loganaweaver - Instagram / Nike Vapor Untouchable Football Template  / Logan's Logos

• Replies 1.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Wew lawd... Just saw the Cowboys unis. This place is going to be a madhouse tomorrow. Those pants...

Carolina actually looks pretty sharp.

But geez louise Dallas, would it have killed you to just go straight throwback instead of hybrid like that... yikes.

I'm scared.

My question is what is his definition of "hybrid"? I interpret "hybrid" as a combination of eras, but that would have been a simple blue-white-blue striping on white pants, so it's got me wondering. Does the shoulder design play a role in this at all? Guess we'll have to find out tonight.
The first thing I thought when I heard hybrid was browns-like stripes that stop and then a little giants-like star underneath it
07Giants.pngnyy.png

-10621a37d43787a2.jpgfile_280025_0_goldust.jpg

Frenchs-Honey-Dijon-Mustard-Coupon.jpg

I think if they're going to do this it needs to have a bit of a sheen to it. Not totally glam metallic but, if gold, it should have a hint of sheen. Otherwise, yes, it's mustard.

INa0cCU.jpg

You're right. Now this uniform is #winning

On September 20, 2012 at 0:50 AM, 'CS85 said:

It's like watching the hellish undead creakily shuffling their way out of the flames of a liposuction clinic dumpster fire.

On February 19, 2012 at 9:30 AM, 'pianoknight said:

Story B: Red Wings go undefeated and score 100 goals in every game. They also beat a team comprised of Godzilla, the ghost of Abraham Lincoln, 2 Power Rangers and Betty White. Oh, and they played in the middle of Iraq on a military base. In the sand. With no ice. Santa gave them special sand-skates that allowed them to play in shorts and t-shirts in 115 degree weather. Jesus, Zeus and Buddha watched from the sidelines and ate cotton candy.

POTD 5/24/12POTD 2/26/17

Are/were the Packers one of those teams that wore white at home in the pre season? I seem to remember the Raiders and 49ers doing that a LOT during the Reebok NFL Equipment era.

No. Lindy Infante overthought the process and did it one season, but I don't recall it ever happening in the pre-season. The best source I have for these pictures are Packer Police cards - I'd have to dig them out of their binder to scan them.

1989 Packers - Saints - https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zuKhEl8Hjew

the Bills do that with the nike uniforms

wasn't there a rumor that the Jags wanted to have gold/ Khaki unis last time they redid the unis? Like as a military tribute? Seems like I heard that once.

I am sore,wounded, but not slain

I will lay down and bleed a while

And then rise up to fight again

Archived