dcameronh

Nike NFL "Color Rush" uniforms?

I wish the titans went red, bt I'm ok with all the color rush stuff once a week and i love color on color matchups for sure.

I really love the Titans look. Can't believe they intended to do away with the light blue over the offseason. Big mistake.

As a season ticket holder, I see the navy as the traditional look as long as it's only worn with white pants. I think Light blue looks better too but Navy can't be done away with.

I like this uni matchup way better than the Jets/Bills one.

Hell, like someone else posted, Jags could pull this look off full time. Just get white pants.

It's amazing how awful light colored jerseys show the sweat boxes. Both teams look even worse with the awful sweat boxes.

Gotta give it to the NFL though. Nobody would be talking about this trash game if not for those ridiculous uniforms. Bravo.

Colour blind watching Bills-Jets last week: WTF? I can't tell who's who...

Colour blind watching Titans-Jaguars this week: AHHHHHHHH! MY EYES!

To be honest, these uniforms work better with the Jaguars helmet. A lot better.

But that's the wrong approach. Get a black helmet and ditch everything being worn tonight.

wonder if the NFL is going to allow these unis to be worn for the rest of the season, if the teams choose to (like the Jags wearing the gold w/ their regular white pants?)