dcameronh

Nike NFL "Color Rush" uniforms?

I'm kind of disappointed the pants dont fade from gold to black.

What are the 'boys supposed to be a very pale silver?

And the Titans coulda gotten a smurfs joke outta me, except they look more like them in the same jerseys with the white pants.

The Panthers uniform looks really sharp.

Add normal socks for both teams and these looks could survive past the gimmick promotion.

Dallas' is easily the best looking of the bunch. White monochrome isn't as glaring and jarring to the eyes as the globs of all the other colors that have been used.

In my eyes, this Color Rush experiment is 1-for-6. It just doesn't work for me personally.

Dallas' is easily the best looking of the bunch. White monochrome isn't as glaring and jarring to the eyes as the globs of all the other colors that have been used.

In my eyes, this Color Rush experiment is 1-for-6. It just doesn't work for me personally.

agreed. when you have the right color (a dark color or white) a monochrome jersey/pants pairing is fine but all the other teams have been put in their most annoying color - bright red, bright blue, and if you want to call that gold for the Jags.

the Cowboys really works not only because it's a tolerable color they're emphasizing but because the jersey has much more color than all the others to balance it out. those blue shoulders and numbers really do the job, not to mention that jersey is one of my all time favorites. i really dig this look for the Boys, but would work even better with stripes on the socks.

Yah why not a navy/silver/navy stripe on sock to at least match the pants stripe? Looks kind of like long johns...otherwise the best of the worst.

Edit: or is that a silver game sock? Did they dig those out of the lions trash from years past?

normal socks on the Cowboys would make this an amazing look.

I agree. Nike either gets a uniform completely wrong (Bucs, Jaguars, Browns, etc.), or they get everything right except for one glaring decision that keeps it from being perfect.

I get the concept that they want to do here with the socks and shoes and pants matching. I don't get why because it looks really stupid on everyone and it's keeping that Cowboys uniform from being really really great. But I see that's what they're going for.

That Cowboys set is fantastic. Actually, It wouldn't be a terrible foundation for an update.

The Panthers look totally meh. They look MUCH better in black IMO.