Nike NFL "Color Rush" uniforms?

dcameronh

• Replies 1.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I really like the Cowboys uniform and think the pants stripe a solid. I'm disappointed with how this translates to the retail jersey. The star sits so low on the shoulder compared to how the player cut jerseys. It leaves so much extra white.

CowboysColorRush_zps88gu2jdj.jpg

Wow, that's terrible! I was excited to see these jerseys for sale, but not anymore... I have a Mitchell & Ness Aikman throwback and obviously, the stars sit perfectly on the shoulders, my go-to Thanksgiving wear

Pants have blue silver blue stripes

Screenshot_20151119-211008.png

I think this whole set looks great.

Cowboys should wear those white pants with the blue jersey next year.

That would be interesting to see. I think it would look really good since the blue jerseys have white numbers.

Most Liked Content of the Day -- February 15, 2017, August 21, 2017, August 22, 2017     /////      Proud Winner of the CCSLC Post of the Day Award -- April 8, 2008

Originator of the Upside Down Sarcasm Smilie -- November 1, 2005  🙃

Would someone be kind enough to Photoshop black socks on the Panthers and navy blue socks on the Cowboys please?

If you hadn't noticed, Chawls loves his wrestling, whether it be real life or sim. :D

The black socks on the blue monochrome isn't so bad. Breaks things up a little better. I don't prefer it over any of their existing combos at all, but the black socks make it a tolerable one.

That said, the silver-black-blue combo is not good at all. It just looks really disjointed.

CCSLC%20Signature_1.png

Would someone be kind enough to Photoshop black socks on the Panthers and navy blue socks on the Cowboys please?

12246790_10102366208256892_3652907040822

or

12241451_10102366216620132_4782974270090

The black jersey blue pants combo would be incredible if it wasn't for the silver helmet.

I think those pants would work with the white jersey, blue socks could work too. I dont mind the leotard look when it is just from the waist down.

Archived