dcameronh

Nike NFL "Color Rush" uniforms?

some dark socks after all

23123344216_294ee81f00_o.jpg

That's the shin of the mannequin.

Cowboys-Panthers is by far going to be the best color rush game. If only Dallas could wear the white helmets.

I actually think the Panthers look great. Would look even better with black socks. (Panthers are 2 for 2 with mono, IMO) I also didn't hate the Titans look on Thursday. There's just something about that Columbia/Electric/Powder blue color that I love.

The Panthers monochrome blue looks good. I wouldn't mind seeing that pants and jersey combo, with black socks, become a part of their normal uniform rotation.

The Cowboys don't look bad either, but all I can think when I see those jerseys is that they missed a golden opportunity to finally break out the Little Giants look.

tumblr_ln7vd6eFq71qgj47l.jpg

The Panthers monochrome blue looks good. I wouldn't mind seeing that pants and jersey combo, with black socks, become a part of their normal uniform rotation.

The Cowboys don't look bad either, but all I can think when I see those jerseys is that they missed a golden opportunity to finally break out the Little Giants look.

I think I read on here once that those blue pants were actually suppose to go with the jersey the Cowboys at the time.

I LOVE that movie. And that uniform the Pee Wee Cowboys wore wasn't too bad.

Carolina just doesn't look very good (probably the only time I'll ever say that as long as they stick with their current set, which is in my top five favorites list). That's just flat out too much of that kind of blue. If they really had to do this stupid color rush thing, all black would've been a lot easier on the eyes.

Dallas though? They look fantastic. Love that jersey.

Dallas looks great, doesn't appear that anyone is wearing the dark socks though (or they've covered them up).

This version of the Cowboys jersey looks significantly better than the 90's version. Shrinking down the shoulder stars (and not wearing those giant 90's shoulder pads) makes a big difference. Still not a fan of the double-outlined number though.

Dallas looks great, doesn't appear that anyone is wearing the dark socks though (or they've covered them up).

There are no dark socks. People were seeing the shin of the mannequin. The socks are white, because Color Rush is shoulder to toe.

There are no dark socks. People were seeing the shin of the mannequin. The socks are white, because Color Rush is shoulder to toe.

Yea you're right, i missed that.

Carolina just doesn't look very good (probably the only time I'll ever say that as long as they stick with their current set, which is in my top five favorites list). That's just flat out too much of that kind of blue. If they really had to do this stupid color rush thing, all black would've been a lot easier on the eyes.

Dallas though? They look fantastic. Love that jersey.

I think the Panthers look good. i wouldnt say great but the blue pants look like they just belong with that set

Still wish he white outline was silver. But still great.

Agreed ... a little silver on the jersey and some more color on the socks and this is a really good uniform.

The Cowboys look great when their colors match.

I actually really liked the Panthers look today. Withstanding wearing black or maybe even silver socks, it's a look that could be worn once a year.