Nike NFL "Color Rush" uniforms?

dcameronh

• Replies 1.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Are these color rush jerseys a one time thing this year? Or will we see them again next season?

Color Rush uniforms will be for all Thursday games next season but it is unknown at this time if teams that did it this year will have new options next year or the same that they used this year.

Bucs look boring. Rams look alright. The white stripe in the middle of the yellow pants kinda throws off the look for me. If the numbers were outlined in white or there was some sort of white elsewhere on the uniform they would look a lot better.

No complaints for the Rams though, as they were exactly what I expected them to be.

The Bucs, however... yuck.

The Bucs' uniforms are better than their regular uniforms (that's not saying much, but it's the truth). The Rams wore all yellow in 1948 and these seem to be very similar to those uniforms. I like the Rams' look a lot, but opting to not wear the yellow horns was a huge miss.

The Bucs' uniforms are better than their regular uniforms (that's not saying much, but it's the truth). The Rams wore all yellow in 1948 and these seem to be very similar to those uniforms. I like the Rams' look a lot, but opting to not wear the yellow horns was a huge miss.

I'm confused by your statement "...opting to not wear the yellow horns..." They are wearing the yellow horns on the helmets, per usual, and, yellow-on-yellow wouldn't work. Are you suggesting that they wear royal on royal with yellow shoulder horns? While that would be an interesting option, I fail to see how it would be better than this.

Yellow is such a unique color in sports, I'm so glad they chose to make yellow the primary for the uniform and I really hope this is a hint into what the Rams could wear full-time in either L.A. or the new St. Louis stadium.

I'm confused by your statement "...opting to not wear the yellow horns..." They are wearing the yellow horns on the helmets, per usual, and, yellow-on-yellow wouldn't work. Are you suggesting that they wear royal on royal with yellow shoulder horns? While that would be an interesting option, I fail to see how it would be better than this.

Yellow is such a unique color in sports, I'm so glad they chose to make yellow the primary for the uniform and I really hope this is a hint into what the Rams could wear full-time in either L.A. or the new St. Louis stadium.

I believe he is referring to the throwback helmet

Cal Bears | Miami Dolphins | Cleveland Cavaliers |
@dcjames5

Archived