Nike NFL "Color Rush" uniforms?

dcameronh

The Rams won't get OK'd to move. They'll get a stadium built in St. Louis.

The Chargers will move. The owners trust Spanos and they are the most obvious group to go. The Raiders? No chance.

There will be one team and it will be in Carson. The owners don't really want 2 teams there.

Kroenke will eventually sell the Rams and buy the Broncos.

You do know the Chargers and Raiders are partners on a stadium project, right? And you do know there is zero stadium plan in Oakland, right?

• Replies 1.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

The Chargers will move. The owners trust Spanos and they are the most obvious group to go. The Raiders? No chance.

There will be one team and it will be in Carson. The owners don't really want 2 teams there.

You're assertions are so far off-base from what actually is happening, it's rather comical.

The Rams are moving to LA. It's happening.

Especially now since new information has emerged that Richardson of the Panthers has colluded with the Chargers to help them get their stadium approved despite the fact he's apart of the committee on Los Angeles who's sole objective is to over see the whole process while remaining impartial.

And you forgetting the Carson project is contingent on both the Chargers AND the Raiders. They cannot build the stadium without each other. If there is to be one team to move, it'll be the Rams.

Don't forget that the Rams would have been playing in Los Angeles this season had Goodell not declared that no team would move in time for the 2015 season.

You should comment in the thread that actually pertains to this conversation.

Cowboys - Lakers - LAFC - USMNT - LA Rams - LA Kings - NUFC 

You're assertions are so far off-base from what actually is happening, it's rather comical.

Especially now since new information has emerged that Richardson of the Panthers has colluded with the Chargers to help them get their stadium approved despite the fact he's apart of the committee on Los Angeles who's sole objective is to over see the whole process while remaining impartial.

And you forgetting the Carson project is contingent on both the Chargers AND the Raiders. They cannot build the stadium without each other. If there is to be one team to move, it'll be the Rams.

Don't forget that the Rams would have been playing in Los Angeles this season had Goodell not declared that no team would move in time for the 2015 season.

You assume that a committee created to oversee the process is supposed to be impartial. It's not. It's supposed to drive the outcome.

Sorry, I'm only on page 17 or so of that 300+ page monster. I'll get caught up before I die (I hope).

It's where I sit.

I heard on John Clayton's radio show that the Rams are currently the odd man out as both the Raiders and the Chargers have the votes to move and the Rams are short. Clayton said that the Rams best bet would be to partner with the Chargers and then the Raiders would be left out.

Maybe so, but Kroenke can basically build his stadium without having to finance it. Don't underestimate that.

rams3_zps8ezugnuj.jpg

I'd switch the Rams' blue to Royal, but yeah, make that jersey the primary when they move to Los Angeles. I have come to terms with them looking like the Lakers, especially if they play in Inglewood.

On 8/1/2010 at 4:01 PM, winters in buffalo said:
You manage to balance agitation with just enough salient points to keep things interesting. Kind of a low-rent DG_Now.
On 1/2/2011 at 9:07 PM, Sodboy13 said:
Today, we are all otaku.

"The city of Peoria was once the site of the largest distillery in the world and later became the site for mass production of penicillin. So it is safe to assume that present-day Peorians are descended from syphilitic boozehounds."-Stephen Colbert

POTD: February 15, 2010, June 20, 2010

The Glorious Bloom State Penguins (NCFAF) 2014: 2-9, 2015: 7-5 (L Pineapple Bowl), 2016: 1-0 (NCFAB) 2014-15: 10-8, 2015-16: 14-5 (SMC Champs, L 1st Round February Frenzy)

Navy and gold uniforms, royal and gold endzones. Looks so much better with the brighter blue.

But hot damn, that gold is a gorgeous primary color for a jersey. Keep the blue around as an alt if you need to sell blue crap, but elevate that gold jersey. Will look amazing in the sunlight.

You assume that a committee created to oversee the process is supposed to be impartial. It's not. It's supposed to drive the outcome.

Sorry, I'm only on page 17 or so of that 300+ page monster. I'll get caught up before I die (I hope).

So it's safe to say nobody has a clue as to what will happen and the press can't be trusted because they are all being manipulated by the various factions. If we follow the league's past behavior in matters like this we're looking at 2018 for a final decision.

Worst case stan sells his land back to his wife and they open a walmart.

Love that yellow (gold?) Rams jersey, and will be buying a Gurley one soon (pun not intended lol). Pair it with blue or white pants and it's even a bigger winner. Hell, there would be nine different combos of unis for them to choose from if they decide to keep that jersey (which I hope they will).

I also loved the all-yellow look with the blue socks. They could make it iconic as the white Cowboys uniform is...if they choose to do so. Keep the blue and white jerseys for specific games.

I'm also thinking LA will get shafted yet AGAIN on relocation. If that happens I'll be missed-with-a-p-instead-of-an-m.

jersey-signature03.pngjersey-signature04.png

I'm fine with the NFL doing color on color when you have the option to mix and match the pants. That could have improved the Jets/Bills and last night's game. For the Titans, just let them wear their normal socks if you're going to make them wear light blue shirts and pants.

km3S7lo.jpg

Zqy6osx.png

I thought last night's color combination was painful to watch, but every attempt at a "ketchup v mustard" joke has been even more painful.

lol did somebody say mcdonalds :)

♫ oh yeah, board goes on, long after the thrill of postin' is gone ♫

I thought the Rams-Bucs game was very tasteful (ha, get it). But in all seriousness it looked like a really good game. The colors contrasted very well. I do agree that different colored socks need to be used so these color rush uniforms don't look like onesies.

I thought last night's color combination was painful to watch, but every attempt at a "ketchup v mustard" joke has been even more painful.

lol did somebody say mcdonalds :)

mcdonalds_74g.png

"If things have gone wrong, I'm talking to myself, and you've got a wet towel wrapped around your head."

Navy and gold uniforms, royal and gold endzones. Looks so much better with the brighter blue.

But hot damn, that gold is a gorgeous primary color for a jersey. Keep the blue around as an alt if you need to sell blue crap, but elevate that gold jersey. Will look amazing in the sunlight.

I think he navy would be ok if they played under natural light most of the time.

"The views expressed here are mine and do not reflect the official opinion of my employer or the organization through which the Internet was accessed."

Archived