Nike 2015 Mach Speed Uniform Template (Illustrator)

tbdaniel15

Hey guys, here for your pleasure I have Nike newest uniform template, the Elite Mach Speed set. I made this template to use for some NFL and College Football series and wanted to share with the community as well! Template is for Adobe Illustrator in an .ai file. Also included is a .psd file made directly from this template by Bucks Fan. Thanks for doing that man! Just with some of my other templates, the only thing I ask with this free template is that you mention my name (Trent Daniel or tbdaniel15) when you use this and give me credit for my work. Other than that, enjoy it! I hope it can help some of your projects pop.

.psd

http://www.mediafire...y_BucksFan5.rar

.ai

https://www.mediafire.com/?aun32ll22dvu6pa

WssaISb.jpg

*Note*

There are helmet and pant stripes hidden within the layers. Simply pressing alt+opt+3 to reveal these for you to access!

The template looks good. I know you said you wouldn't make a .PSD version but here's an option to consider if you want. You could export the template in illustrator to a .PSD file and then let a member of the forum organize the layers for you and then share that with everyone. That would probably only take 5 min for you to do vs a few hours to organize the layers too. I have too old of an illustrator program to export newer .AI files to .PSD files, otherwise I would export it my self.

JeKhnr9.png

I don't want to nit-pick, but it looks like you used Nike Elite basketball socks instead of football. Was there any reason for choosing that? If no, it could be a quick fix. Otherwise, this is a great template, well done!

• 2 months later...

Archived