Reviving the old NFL

ZionEagle

Thanks for the comments.

I feel like da Bears logo looks a little more like a badger than a bear. But that might just be me.

I can see where you're coming from, but take a look at a typical badger's head and my bear's head.

Bear....

JvsAU69.png

Badger....

PRBRsyM.png

Great work so far. My favorite is the Oilers. The Chargers horse looks too much like a cartoon, I think it needs reworked entirely. My suggestions for the Bears, maybe round the ears out more, and make the jawline (jowls?) less shaggy.

Excellent start thus far. I'd like to see how the vintage stiff arming Bengal would turn out.

Thanks. Yeah, I was thinking of just completely reworking the Chargers logo before you said that. I guess it's a sign. I'll round the ears, but I thought the jawline was fine. I looked at alot of bear pics and stuff, and aren't they shaggy in real life? Never knew about that Bengal logo till you told me. Definitely going to add that to the list :)

iHxPa5Y.pngqXp6spn.png

"Winners never quit, and quitters never win." ~Vince Lombardi

• 2 weeks later...

Working on the chargers update. Unfortunately I'm having some issues working things out, so it will take longer than expected.

In the meantime I reworked the Bengal logo.

Overall I mainly just streamlined the tiger and made the stripes more uniform. I also colored the football, and slightly modernized the helmet (Although, it's not perfect. I can't really draw football helmets well.) I also ditched the motion lines, as I didn't feel it was needed.

ecbAee7.png

Sorry the image is small. Here is the link so you can zoom in: http://imgur.com/ecbAee7

Comments and criticism appreciated.

iHxPa5Y.pngqXp6spn.png

These are amazing! This is the route the NFL should go, instead of the cartoony nonsense they've got going on now.

Thank you! I do agree, get rid of logos like the awful Titan's logo especially, although I do like certain NFL logos. I think the NFL would really benefit from taking concepts off of this site and actually using them (With credit to artists of course)

Love the Bengals update! Who Dey!

Thanks! I did it for you, so I'm glad it turned out okay.

iHxPa5Y.pngqXp6spn.png

Archived