H11K NFL Uniform Designs (Cardinals Updates 11/7)

H11K

Hey guys, deciding to take a stab at the NFL after watching this years set of uniforms Im really sick of what the NFL has come up with for some of these teams. Many uniforms may be simplified a lot or some may just contain minor tweaks! Either way here is what I would like the NFL to do with Uniforms!

Teams:

Arizona

Before you get the pitchforks out, yes I replaced grey with white. I feel like it truly represents the colors of the Bird and Makes for a unique color scheme in the league. Everything about the current uniforms (aside from the logo) I trashed. Going with the single stripe on helmet and pants I believe the grey and red creates a simple yet effective and fierce uniform.

Away:

hY93EgP.jpg

Home:

ua8bXb7.jpg

a2BRS8U.png

I like this, but it reminds me of Ohio State. Try to make it not.

Favorites: Dallas Cowboys, New York Yankees, New York Rangers, New York Knicks, Cam Newton ND Irish

Least Favorites: New York Giants, New York Mets, Washington Capitals, Pittsburgh Penguins, Philadelphia Eagles, OBJ

I like some of the "Plain" part of the uniform. Traditionally the Cards have always been "No frills" The current uniform is a mess. And I also modified the uniform to a more traditional look. I would keep the white helmet and numerals. And like many people have said looks too much like (and I really dislike these words being from Michigan) Ohio State. I would use the grey as an alternate pants concept. Though black is a part of the Cardinals color pallet, the BFBS never really worked. It's a great start where your are at now.

"Post Hoc, Ergo Propter Hoc!:  "After this, therefore, because of this."

f3dca0b9-3d53-4cd3-b468-7ac58806b3dc.png

• 2 weeks later...

Archived