ctmokla918

Hey guys, this is my first topic.. Last night I kept complaining about the Denver Nuggets branding and uniforms so I decided to create a series where I will do the entire NBA. May take a while to get all 30 teams done. Nevertheless I would love your feedback positive and negative. Thanks all! also shout out to @tbdaniel15 for creating the uniform templates I will be using.

DENVER NUGGETS

f914da30882797.5637b3acddf3a.jpg

c4e32230882797.5637b3acdf1ad.jpg

31d43930882797.5637b3ace012c.jpg

f54f2530882797.5637b3ace10c0.jpg

9a653830882797.5637b3ace2486.jpg

Great work, I love everything about it. But maybe add the current alternate that they use just to give them some ties to the history of the franchise. Otherwise, great work.

Favorites: Dallas Cowboys, New York Yankees, New York Rangers, New York Knicks, Cam Newton ND Irish

Least Favorites: New York Giants, New York Mets, Washington Capitals, Pittsburgh Penguins, Philadelphia Eagles, OBJ

thanks for the feedback guys! I am making some changes,

Great work, I love everything about it. But maybe add the current alternate that they use just to give them some ties to the history of the franchise. Otherwise, great work.

I was actually debating on doing this, I have an option that will fit nicely in, let me know what you think once I post it here soon.

This is beautiful, just something about the uniforms feel slightly incomplete. Perhaps some striping around the neckline would make it more complete.

I know what you mean, I am going to add some piping along the neck and sleeves, nothing too fancy though. Want to keep a minimalistic design overall.

I like that second alternate you put together.

Can I just say something though, and this is no knock on you; but I don't know how any team can call it a "re-brand" when they just update their logo and uniforms. Case in point, living in Toronto the Raptors called what they did a re-brand. Effectively they moved the Raptor claws from outside of the basketball to the inside, and added more grey. I just don't understand how that qualifies as re-brand.

Am I the only one who is seeing sound equalizer graphics on the alternate jersey? I don't think "skyline" when I see it. I think you should make it more closely match what they currently use.

Saw the same thing. Maybe making the bars/boxes in the skyline more square, instead of rectangles, might help.

JeKhnr9.png

The M looks asymmetrical and it's throwing me off. Otherwise, I love the Nuggets update adn the wolf for the new T-Wolves looks good, hut his eyes are a little too blocky/sharp imo. The gray could be a littlelighter (for legibility purposes) but otherwise I love it. Keep it up!

tinysig.jpg

Archived