bkknight95

NFL 2020: AFC West

1 hour ago, bkknight95 said:

Because I'm doing the 100 year anniversary uniforms, there are no alternate jerseys. 

Right. I forgot about that, my bad

Hope your March Madness has been nothing but marvelous chaos :D

OanHBNr.png

Thanks to @drakexedge, I have been alerted to potential similarities between these and the Cardinals fauxback uniforms. I'll correct that in the updates. Nevertheless, here's the Niners. 

-gold helmet, changed the facemask from grey to red. 49ers logo graces the side. 

-I've always wondered why the helmet and pants were gold, yet the jerseys were nearly devoid of gold. Corrected that. Gold - White - Gold. 

-Yes there are sleeve caps. It looks better because the gold gets lost on the white. 

-Pants don't change. 

-Red socks are striped. 

-Red shoes. 

Throwbacks:

H5VzLTC.png

Not quite a gold rush, maybe a silver assault. Uniforms are from 1963. 

C&C welcome. 

Arizona: Perfect

St Louis(sorry LA): Love yellow jersey and away. 

SF: Love metallic gold, but i don't like the away sleeves and contrasting sleeves. Would make stripes g-r-g.

Can't wait for Seattle and finish of series.

Really like the navy on the Rams set don't go royal.

Like the navy and Yellow with the Rams just rather see the home jerseys be blue as opposed to yellow, they just seem to bright for a home jerseys would prefer to see it as the road one. 

Here's the last team of the NFC West, Seattle. 

gdfpeFO.png

The Seahawks new look seems to have grown on people. I borrowed a few elements from the new look here. 

-Helmet retains the same matted finish, grey facemask. Seahawk wraps around the helmet. 

-Jerseys haven't changed too much from my last NFL thread. Only difference is the collars are navy on all uniforms, and the cuffs have the collar pattern. 

-I also made the pattern on the numbers much less noticable, at least in my opinion. 

-Pants stripe truncates a little early. 

-Navy socks, neon green shoes. 

Throwbacks: 

J6kBrly.png

These beauties come straight outta 1983, which was at one point the Seahawks most successful season. It does bear a striking resemblance to the 2020 uniforms, but as the Boise State Broncos say, "Embrace the past, Attack the Future". 

C&C welcome. Updates to follow. 

On a faux-back niners look, what if you made the white helmet stripe and face mask gold, then added that striping pattern to the pats? I know it sounds wild, but I think it could look interesting

3 hours ago, bkknight95 said:

Here's the last team of the NFC West, Seattle. 

gdfpeFO.png

The Seahawks new look seems to have grown on people. I borrowed a few elements from the new look here. 

-Helmet retains the same matted finish, grey facemask. Seahawk wraps around the helmet. 

-Jerseys haven't changed too much from my last NFL thread. Only difference is the collars are navy on all uniforms, and the cuffs have the collar pattern. 

-I also made the pattern on the numbers much less noticable, at least in my opinion. 

-Pants stripe truncates a little early. 

-Navy socks, neon green shoes. 

Throwbacks: 

J6kBrly.png

These beauties come straight outta 1983, which was at one point the Seahawks most successful season. It does bear a striking resemblance to the 2020 uniforms, but as the Boise State Broncos say, "Embrace the past, Attack the Future". 

C&C welcome. Updates to follow. 

That's the best Seahawks concept I've ever seen. 

On 18/3/2016 at 4:46 PM, bkknight95 said:

cDscSgi.png

When I started this thread, they were the St. Louis Rams. Now they are the Los Angeles Rams. That changed a few things. 

-Didn't plan on using navy, but I did. I might change back to royal. I'm still not 100% sure. 

-Didn't change up the helmet. Why should I? It's a classic look. 

-With the move to LA, I figured that it's about time someone used a lighter home jersey that wasn't white and I liked the Rams Color Rush uniforms the most, so yellow is the home jersey. 

-Ram horns on the sleeves. 

-Yellow pants make a return, which seemed to be what everyone was clamoring for. 

-Yellow socks and shoes. 

Throwbacks: 

LgspYCZ.png

These blue and white uniforms seemed to be very popular so I threw it back to these. Uniforms come from 64-72, during the first stint in LA. 

C&C welcome. 

I wish the Rams have the blue trousers and yellow jerseys.

So, finally had time to update the NFC West. 

Arizona: 

mecDqMO.png

I added a copper outline to the bird head on the helmets, just so the helmet has some copper on it. I was going to change the beak to copper, but it looked bad, so I added the outline.

LA: 

bY04Pc0.png

I wasn't sure what caused the yellow to look so neon. I pulled it right off of the STL 2012 logoslick from Nike off the throwback uniforms. Nevertheless, I dulled it down a little bit, also changed the sock color to avoid another color rush incident. 

S3NSycR.png

No change here, just to the motto. 

Seahawks: 

no changes, seemed like they were well taken. 

Final C&C welcomed, and AFC West and Pro Bowl soon to follow. 

1353.gif

just looking for any last criticisms of my work 

the sleeve stripes on the Seahawks look odd. I think they should end with the head or just be the stripe without the head. Being both looks odd.

1 hour ago, eick74 said:

the sleeve stripes on the Seahawks look odd. I think they should end with the head or just be the stripe without the head. Being both looks odd.

I agree with eick74.

I agree with the other two about the Hawk-stripe. While it's an element that was present on their classic set, it doesn't translate well because you've got a lot of competing elements on that jersey. There's the TV number, wing pattern, stripe and logo all asking for your attention, so I think it'd be good to take off the logo. 

I like the additional copper outline on the bird logo. I can see why a copper beak doesn't work, maybe a red beak? Doesn't really matter as yellow looks just fine. Nice job on the Rams. I'd love to see that gold-white-blue combo on the field. What kind of number font is used for the Rams? Is it their current rounded version? It looks nice. 

Final NFC West Update: 

33GCP1H.png

Dumped the Seahawk on the sleeves, and made just a normal stripe out of it. 

AFC West will be up soon. 

Here we go: Last division! ... and the Pro Bowl... 

Zlx5k3J.png

Denver's uniforms aren't the worst the NFL currently has, but the look is becoming dated. 

-Helmet is navy, logo on the side, thicker than normal orange stripe, white facemask. 

-Uniforms are simple. Used the mane off the logo on the sleeves. I apologize for yet another sleeve cap, but I wanted more orange on the whites and an outline on the mane wasn't enough for me. 

-I dumped the letters of the font, because I hate them. They look ugly to me. 

-Pants have a stripe with the mane worked into it. 

-Orange shoes, navy socks. 

Throwbacks:

Mo5yslb.png

I know I could have used a different uniform, but there is just something about these uniforms that I like so much. These come from 1966. I could've gone older, but did you really want to see the yellow and brown again? 

C&C Welcome!