Temple Stadium Concept Renderings - Temple University

South of South Street

• 1 month later...

This is sick 3d work, and a really nice design. My only concern is the tiny wall behind one of the end zones. There probably would be a huge trespassing issue. I understand not wanting to put up a chain link fence for aesthetic purposes... could be a concern. I also really like what templestadium posted. That would be an awesome design, and definitely something cool for the fans and students. I also really like the fact that the people on the lawn can see the field and don't have to use the megatrons. Cool work on both designs, guys.

Favorites: Dallas Cowboys, New York Yankees, New York Rangers, New York Knicks, Cam Newton ND Irish

Least Favorites: New York Giants, New York Mets, Washington Capitals, Pittsburgh Penguins, Philadelphia Eagles, OBJ

• 1 month later...

Great job, South of South Street.

Is there any way you can redo the top (first) image with the fans closer to the field as in these photos and not so sloped away from the field: Our goal is to have a real home field advantage optimizing the sound made by 25-35,000 fans and having an open design tends to defeat that purpose.

owlet.jpg

Indiana University, Memorial Stadium,.jpg

Archived