McElroy's Griffins Redux

McElroy19

So the Griffins are doing their annual jersey design Contest again this year and last year despite being a fan favorite I didn't win so this year I'm back with a vengeance. I've come up with a couple new logos this year and I have a couple jersey designs I've come up with.

8lwEIZz.jpg

kaRb11F.jpg

AND here are the new Jerseys.(From left to right : Hockey News's Top Jersey of all time, AZ inspired, and Last years redux.)

I went with red because the Griffins now have two black jerseys and a white and it just seems like the natural place to go.

LbEjpf6.jpg

and just for comparison here's my entry from last year.

MatthewMcElroy-GRGContest.jpg

💻linktr.ee/McElroy19 // ✍️ Graphic Design — Vegas Golden Knights. //✏️ Sports Logos and Uniforms
✨✨Let’s work together!! ✨✨

Last year is really cool, you should've won. This years' is really cool also. I like the audition that is farthest up with the silver sleeve and waist stripe, and that would be the one I submit.

Favorites: Dallas Cowboys, New York Yankees, New York Rangers, New York Knicks, Cam Newton ND Irish

Least Favorites: New York Giants, New York Mets, Washington Capitals, Pittsburgh Penguins, Philadelphia Eagles, OBJ

Archived