Sign in to follow this  
McElroy19

McElroy's Griffins Redux

So the Griffins are doing their annual jersey design Contest again this year and last year despite being a fan favorite I didn't win so this year I'm back with a vengeance. I've come up with a couple new logos this year and I have a couple jersey designs I've come up with.

8lwEIZz.jpg

kaRb11F.jpg

AND here are the new Jerseys.(From left to right : Hockey News's Top Jersey of all time, AZ inspired, and Last years redux.)

I went with red because the Griffins now have two black jerseys and a white and it just seems like the natural place to go.

LbEjpf6.jpg

and just for comparison here's my entry from last year.

MatthewMcElroy-GRGContest.jpg

I like the last year redux a lot!

Agreed. It's really a shame you didn't win that one.

Your entry this year is good too, although I don't know that hockey comes to mind when I see that logo.

I like what you have here, but I think that the griffin logo is too subtle.

the logos great, but that first jersey looks way too blackhawks reminiscent for a red wings affiliate team

Last year is really cool, you should've won. This years' is really cool also. I like the audition that is farthest up with the silver sleeve and waist stripe, and that would be the one I submit.

I think the eye is too detailed. The rest of the logo uses very few lines and shades, and the eye has several in a very small space. Claws might or might not look nice, I'm not sure.

I like the right one alot! Especially the Gold.