EURO 2016 Kits

Wgeddes122

So, the kits for 2016 and the euros have started being released, these are my designs for all the teams competing at the euros, I included all the teams competing in the playoff as well. I will start with the playoff teams, since they start playing this weekend. C&C is welcomed, just give some explanation along with it, that goes for both negative and positive. thanks.

First up is Norway vs Hungary

Norway

Home kit- classic red top with white shorts and blue socks, the top features the blue and white cross to form the Norwegian flag

Away kit- white top with blue shorts and white socks, the top features a white and silver cross design with a white and silver checkerboard pattern gradient

Third kit- black, blue and gold kit. a black top fades diagonally to navy blue with the blue continuing down the rest of the kit, the kit features gold accents

PpXbeBF.jpg
Hungary
Home kit- classic red top, white shorts and green socks to resemble the Hungarian flag, the top features thin dark red horizontal pinstripes, the whole kit features gold accents
Away kit- all white kit with horizontal green and red stripes going across the chest to form the Hungarian flag, the whole kit features gold accents
Third kit- all green kit with a red and white sash across the top, the whole kit features gold accents
M3RVmwY.jpg

• Replies 67
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Next is Bosnia-Herzegovina vs Republic of Ireland

Bosnia

Home kit- all blue kit with dark blue sleeves and shoulders, and dark blue design to create a sublimated bosnian flag, all with white accents

Away kit- all white kit with blue accents, the top features an opaque blue weaving diagonal pattern

Third kit- all yellow kit with blue accents, the top features a blue fleur di lis pattern gradient

GMo0c8I.jpg
Ireland
Home kit- two tone green stripe top similar to Ireland's 2012 euro kit, white shorts with tri color stripes and green socks with a white stripe gradient
Away kit- white top, green shorts and white socks, the top features a vertical tri color sash and a light shamrock pattern
Third kit- all black kit with green accents, the top features a dark green Celtic braid hoop that goes around the middle of the jersey
e4okn12.jpg

These are all phenomenal so far. Can't wait to see what else you have made! The designs are simple, yet effective, making them really sharp. I also love the sublimated patterns. Great work.

Favorites: Dallas Cowboys, New York Yankees, New York Rangers, New York Knicks, Cam Newton ND Irish

Least Favorites: New York Giants, New York Mets, Washington Capitals, Pittsburgh Penguins, Philadelphia Eagles, OBJ

I would buy any of these, I think Norway's alternate would look better with red or white numbers. Definitely some of the best concepts I can remember

These are all phenomenal so far. Can't wait to see what else you have made! The designs are simple, yet effective, making them really sharp. I also love the sublimated patterns. Great work.

Thanks for the comments, when I am designing stuff I consider three major things

1. would i want to buy/wear it

2. what do other fans think the kits should look like

3. kit history for the team

Next up is Ukraine vs Slovenia

Ukraine

Home kit- all yellow kit with blue accents, the top features dark yellow vertical pinstripes

Away kit - all blue kit with yellow accents, the top part of the front panel is yellow with a yellow horizontal stripe beneath featuring part of the logo

Third kit- all white kit with blue accents, the top features a blue and yellow sash to make the Ukrainian flag

dXdjIW5.jpg
Slovenia

Home kit- all white kit with a red and blue horizontal stripe across the chest

Away kit - all blue kit, the top part of the jersey is a darker blue dividing it with the lighter blue with the cross shape

Third kit- all red kit the jersey features a white and blue striped top/shoulder yoke to create the slovenian flag

YWsjJut.jpg

Oh and by the way for the template, the adidas template is now like the 2016 kits and features the iconic three stripes on the side of the jersey instead of on the shoulders. So for any team that has adidas, then the stripes are on the side

I think these are all very good! Ireland and Slovakia (I think you may have mixed it up with Slovenia) are my favorites so far. The home and 3rd for Ireland are very simple but classy, and I love the general colors/design of Slovakia's kits (also yay Martin Skrtel)

Great job on these. My favorites are Norway's red kit and Hungry's third kit.

Do you have reasons for the sublimation patters you used for Norway's and Bosnia's white kits? Was there significance for the choices or is it just because you liked the look?

The kit I like the least is the white Ireland kit. The shamrocks make it look like a pajama top to me. I think it would look really sharp and clean if you would take out the shamrocks. If you want a sublimated pattern, I would suggest using the Celtic knot pattern that you use on the third kit.

award%20sig.png

I did mean Slovenia, instead of Slovakia, so here is the kits for slovenia

Home kit- all white kit with cyan accents, simple mountain design on the front

Away kit- all cyan kit with white accents and simple mountain design

Third kit- white kit with blue shorts and red socks to create slovenian flag, the top features a blue wave gradient

GvEEp5W.jpg

Great job on these. My favorites are Norway's red kit and Hungry's third kit.

Do you have reasons for the sublimation patters you used for Norway's and Bosnia's white kits? Was there significance for the choices or is it just because you liked the look?

The kit I like the least is the white Ireland kit. The shamrocks make it look like a pajama top to me. I think it would look really sharp and clean if you would take out the shamrocks. If you want a sublimated pattern, I would suggest using the Celtic knot pattern that you use on the third kit.

For the norway and bosnia white kits. Norway has the cross like the home kit but its white and silver, then the checkered pattern is from this years away kit, and I thought it looked good. Bosnia I thought it looked good

For the Ireland away kit, yeah I get the pajama look. it was mainly to be something that you only noticed when seeing the jersey up close.

I'm curious. Is Scotland in the uefa ordeal

No, they didn't make it out of qualifying

Next up is Sweden vs Denmark

Sweden

Home kit- Simple kit with yellow top, blue shorts and yellow socks

Away kit- all dark blue kit with yellow accents, the top features a yellow stripe gradient cross that is centered on the crest

Third kit- all white kit with yellow accents, the top features a horizontal yellow stripe gradient on the front panel, on the shoulder it features a red stripe gradient to mimic the red in the logo

ClyxDFQ.jpg
Denmark
Home kit- two tone red top with two tone cross, white shorts and red socks
Away kit- white top with gray horizontal stripe pattern that forms a cross, red shorts and white socks
Third kit- two tone blue kit with horizontal stripe gradient
a25t94a.jpg

the hosts France

Home kit- blue top with a white collar with red white and blue stripes on the collar and the cuffs of the sleeves, white shorts with tri color stripes, and red socks

Away kit- white top featuring thin navy blue horizontal pinstripes to give it the classic french sailor look, navy shorts and white socks

Third kit- based off of one of the french rugby jerseys, the red top features a blue diamond pattern gradient at the bottom, blue shorts and socks

53NlE8a.jpg

Albania

Home kit- classic albanian look red top, black shorts and red socks, the top features the bird from the albanian flag/crest in a darker red

Away kit- all white version of the home kit with all silver accents

Third kit-black top with red accents and red sash, red shorts with black accents and black socks

U7LbU54.jpg

Archived