Washington Capitals Concept

Rollins Man

Here is my washington capitals jersey concept. I made this a while back on a wikipedia jersey template and it was kinda messy, so I transferred it to a more cleaner ccm version. I can't really remember why I designed it this way, but I saw it and thought it looked cool so I cleaned it up and through some shoulder logos to it. Hope you guys like it.

Capitals_zps07jr4c7p.png

I like the eagle logo so much more than the script, so that is nice to see on the front. I would eliminate the stars, however, and enlargen the size of the eagle.

Favorites: Dallas Cowboys, New York Yankees, New York Rangers, New York Knicks, Cam Newton ND Irish

Least Favorites: New York Giants, New York Mets, Washington Capitals, Pittsburgh Penguins, Philadelphia Eagles, OBJ

I like the eagle logo so much more than the script, so that is nice to see on the front. I would eliminate the stars, however, and enlargen the size of the eagle.

Seconded

spacer.png

As for the jersey striping, make the top navy stripe on the hem thicker to match the arms, maybe have the socks match as well.

With the logo/stars: if you're going to have the stars, i think it'd look better to have them together in a straight line, and almost as a separate element from the logo. perhaps a smidge smaller too.

All in all it looks great though.

-Having the primary logo on the shoulders doesn't work all that well.

-The chest logo should be a tad bit bigger, theres just too much empty space up near the collarbones right now.

Other than that, these are pretty clean and don't go too crazy (this is a team in the nation's capital after all). Nice work.

GoDaddy%2BBowl_sig.png

-Having the primary logo on the shoulders doesn't work all that well.

-The chest logo should be a tad bit bigger, theres just too much empty space up near the collarbones right now.

Other than that, these are pretty clean and don't go too crazy (this is a team in the nation's capital after all). Nice work.

What do you mean? The nation's capital is crazy in its own little ways.

Call me crazy but I love the stars as presently constituted. Make the hem stripes as wide as the sleeve stripes and you've got a great concept.

you're crazy, presently they look like the Eagle hit his head....make them straight(and all the same color) and they at least align with the flag of DC

Archived