NHL soccer jerseys (Finals Match-up)

davidp94

Favorite concept  

29 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

• Replies 132
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Toronto Maple Leafs

**Edit**

***Edit 2***

Since it's already outdated I thought I'd throw my leafs concept out there. I wanted to go with a classy look and I didn't think an all white, Real Madrid-esque would do the leafs justice so I went with a QPR style hoop shirt that incorporates the stripes the leafs used to use. As for the secondary kit, I'm not gonna lie I got a little lazy since this is basically the Liverpool Kit from a couple of years ago. I thought the striping matched what the leafs use now so I thought I'd just go for it. I did think about a possible green secondary as a sort of tribute to the St. Pats but ultimately decided blue would look best. 

final%20copy_zpssgelxzr2.png

logo%20copy_zpszsofp1gh.png signature%20copy_zpstrwmpyrx.png logo%20copy_zpszsofp1gh.png

@D_Parky

New York Rangers

For an original 6 franchise I wanted to do something simple so I came up with this. I based the primary color scheme on the color scheme that Portsmouth wear, not only because they use the same color but I felt the blue shirt, white shorts, and red socks would fit the Rangers well. As for the secondary, I just went with a classy all white number.

final%20copy_zps503fuocc.png

logo%20copy_zpszsofp1gh.png signature%20copy_zpstrwmpyrx.png logo%20copy_zpszsofp1gh.png

@D_Parky

PS If there is any other NHL kits you would like to see just post your ideas here. I do have an all star game set idea that I'll work on at some point, but if you want to see anything else just throw your ideas out there. And keep it in the NHL, I don't have the time nor the patience to do every other AHL, KHL, or ECHL team.

@D_Parky

30 minutes ago, davidp94 said:

PS If there is any other NHL kits you would like to see just post your ideas here. I do have an all star game set idea that I'll work on at some point, but if you want to see anything else just throw your ideas out there. And keep it in the NHL, I don't have the time nor the patience to do every other AHL, KHL, or ECHL team.

Well, who's left to do?

new_orleans_krewe_player_sig___qb_donny_

Anaheim Ducks

Since the Ducks use so many secondary colors I wasn't sure how I would fit them into one shirt. And it wouldn't look like an actual Ducks kit if I didn't include those colors. So I went this single chest stripe similar to what Borussia Mönchengladbach wear. And included some slashes on the stripe as well as a call back to the slashes the Ducks used to wear on their jerseys. As for the secondary, I didn't think just another white secondary kit would do the Ducks justice so I went with a classy orange with black pinstripes number.

final%20copy_zpsmsghll1h.png

@D_Parky

On 2/20/2016 at 9:06 PM, Canuckleball said:

Can Toronto keep their 9 Stripe socks? I know they're busy, but they're so essential to the team's identity. 

I hear what you're saying and I might do it for the blue jersey but since the white jersey has the stripes, I just think that on the socks it might be too much.

@D_Parky

Archived