NHL soccer jerseys (Finals Match-up)

davidp94

Favorite concept  

29 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

Washington Capitals

The Caps use a very modern look and I wasn't sure how I would match it with a soccer kit. So for this I decided to base it on the modern look that Colombia wore in the World Cup in 2014. I made the diagonal chest stripe match the striping pattern that the caps use on their sleeves for what I think is supposed to look like a wing. As for the secondary I went for a throwback look that I think looks pretty decent.

final%20copy_zpsrgbxytwd.png

logo%20copy_zpszsofp1gh.png signature%20copy_zpstrwmpyrx.png logo%20copy_zpszsofp1gh.png

@D_Parky

• Replies 132
  • Created
  • Last Reply
3 hours ago, davidp94 said:

Washington Capitals

The Caps use a very modern look and I wasn't sure how I would match it with a soccer kit. So for this I decided to base it on the modern look that Colombia wore in the World Cup in 2014. I made the diagonal chest stripe match the striping pattern that the caps use on their sleeves for what I think is supposed to look like a wing. As for the secondary I went for a throwback look that I think looks pretty decent.

final%20copy_zpsrgbxytwd.png

image.gif.bab6f457d2524a8faf5f65aa2ea9a3

spacer.png

19 hours ago, Crabcake47 said:

image.gif.bab6f457d2524a8faf5f65aa2ea9a3

53 minutes ago, davidp94 said:

Canadian flags? I don't know what you're talking about

In the gif...

"Type something, will ya? We're paying for this stuff." - Peter Venkman
Complete: Stateside Soccer Federation | Complete: World Football Club Alliance | Stalled: Roller Hockey International Redux | Stalled: MLB & Soccer Crossover

13 hours ago, ujju2 said:

Canadian flags for the Capitals? lol Crabcake

Yes, because the Canadian flag is clearly what I wanted to emphasize in the gif.

spacer.png

Winnipeg Jets

I decided to go with a white primary because I think the Jets white jersey looks best and also because Winnipeg is famous for their white out. As for the secondary, I was looking for an excuse to use a split kit and came up with this.

final%20copy_zpsyfmq6tel.png

logo%20copy_zpszsofp1gh.png signature%20copy_zpstrwmpyrx.png logo%20copy_zpszsofp1gh.png

@D_Parky

10 hours ago, ujju2 said:

Love Winnipeg. I might like to see an option of white or navy shorts on the home, so that they can use the whiteout. Great job, excellent series!

Tottenham have been wearing all white in European games despite using the white shirt blue short color scheme in domestic competitions. So maybe for playoff games or Hockey Soccer Night in Canada games, the Jets could do the same.

final%202_zpsstukoe9h.png

@D_Parky

On 2/16/2016 at 5:41 PM, KittSmith_95 said:

I'd like to see the Nordiques done as well as the Whalers.

Quebec Nordiques

The Nordiques used a very clean and very simplified look during their time in Quebec city which actually translates well into a soccer jersey. I wasn't sure how to fit in the fleur-de-lis so I went with the sort of thing Macron do with their logo and place it on the upper sleeve. No sponsor for classic teams.

final%20copy_zpsnqibvftm.png

@D_Parky

I'd love to see you take on the Thrashers.

Mighty Ducks of Anaheim (CHL - 2018 Orr Cup Champions) Chicago Rivermen (UBA/WBL - 2014, 2015, 2017 Intercontinental Cup Champions)

King's Own Hexham FC (BIP - 2022 Saint's Cup Champions) Portland Explorers (EFL - Elite Bowl XIX Champions) Real San Diego (UPL) Red Bull Seattle (ULL - 2018, 2019, 2020 Gait Cup Champions) Vancouver Huskies (CL)

Archived