davidp94

NHL soccer jerseys (Finals Match-up)

Favorite concept  

29 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

On 2/16/2016 at 3:41 PM, JosiahWVU said:

What about the Pittsburgh Pirates?

Pittsburgh Pirates (NHL)

I tried to make this series as realistic as possible and since the soccer kits made between 1925 and 1930 were incredibly simple given the times, I made the Pirates incredibly simple as well. I went with a Monaco FC type of kit since the diagonal split they use is similar to what the Pirates used during their time in the NHL.

final%20copy_zpszo0kmosm.png

On 3/16/2016 at 3:34 PM, CRichardson said:

I'd love to see you take on the Thrashers.

Atlanta Thrashers

For the primary I went with an idea I remember Real Salt Lake did before and a little like what Sporting KC did as well. The secondary is sort of what the Thrashers white edge jersey used to look like. I also felt like the Thrashers were kind of like one of those lower level teams that have around 10 sponsors on their shirt so I went with that idea here

final%20copy_zpsqtzjsav3.png

Sweet! Looks great, though I think it would look even better if Delta and Philips were switched around. Georgia Power really doesn't fit lol. Nice work!

I like them a lot myself, even with the Ad's!

Stanley Cup Playoffs jersey match-ups round 1

Now that I am finished the series I kind of wanted to see some match-ups so I made the match-ups for round 1 of this years playoffs.

Notes:

- I may have been able to get away with Primary vs Primary for each match up but wasn't sure if it would work so use your imagination if I'm wrong

- Flyers with in-memoriam arm bands for founder Ed Snider who pass away before the playoffs could start

stars%20v%20wild_zps5enf7fey.png

blues%20v%20hawks_zpskjwudrer.png

Ducks%20v%20preds_zpsjdxxal7t.png

kings%20v%20sharks_zpsletjkyen.png

panthers%20v%20isles_zpsk8jypu6v.png

lightning%20v%20wings_zpsbfg4k2u7.png

caps%20v%20flyers_zps42ocnhcg.png

Pens%20v%20Rangers_zpslobmz8xa.png

That Capitals secondary is the embodiment of perfection

Let's go Caps! Who coincidently may also have my favourite jerseys in this series. :)

On 5/15/2016 at 2:56 PM, pollard7545 said:

How about making the Hartford Whalers?

I've been meaning to finish that one. I've got what I think is a good home but still trying to figure out the away.