LOGOLYMPIAD - EVENT 10 - Alternate Uniform

pollux

Does the jersey need to be colored (not white), and as far as what should be displayed, one side view of the helmet, one view of the front of the jersey, one view of the back of the jersey, one front view of the pants, and socks (which I am assuming can be two next to each other), and no other views what so ever.

*edit

If there is no side view for pants, and the pants have a stripe, how would we be able to display the stripe? I guess the same thing would apply for helmets.

You can choose the color of the jersey. If you want it to be white, it's up to you.

As to what should be displayed: at the minimum, you need the front and the back of the jersey, as well as one view of the helmet, one view of the pants, and one view of the socks. You can add more views for all the items without being penalized. But you need all four items on the template.

There should be plenty of space on the submission to fit the minimum and extra views if you want to.

If you want to go nuts, you can have front, side, and back views for the jersey, the helmet, the pants and the socks. You wouldn't be penalized for that.

What about things like gloves and undershirts? Are those allowed?

• Replies 51
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Does the jersey need to be colored (not white), and as far as what should be displayed, one side view of the helmet, one view of the front of the jersey, one view of the back of the jersey, one front view of the pants, and socks (which I am assuming can be two next to each other), and no other views what so ever.

*edit

If there is no side view for pants, and the pants have a stripe, how would we be able to display the stripe? I guess the same thing would apply for helmets.

You can choose the color of the jersey. If you want it to be white, it's up to you.

As to what should be displayed: at the minimum, you need the front and the back of the jersey, as well as one view of the helmet, one view of the pants, and one view of the socks. You can add more views for all the items without being penalized. But you need all four items on the template.

There should be plenty of space on the submission to fit the minimum and extra views if you want to.

If you want to go nuts, you can have front, side, and back views for the jersey, the helmet, the pants and the socks. You wouldn't be penalized for that.

What about things like gloves and undershirts? Are those allowed?

No. Stick with what is required:

You must submit a helmet, a jersey, pants and socks for your uniform.

Four times IHL Nielson Cup Champions - Montréal Shamrocks (2008-2009 // 2009-2010 // 2012-2013 // 2014-2015)

Five times TNFF Confederation Cup Champions - Yellowknife Eagles (2009 CC VI // 2010 CC VII // 2015 CC XII // 2017 CC XIV // 2018 CC XV)

Sponsors?

You can if you want to, but I'd advise against it, simply so that sponsors don't clutter up the jersey.

Four times IHL Nielson Cup Champions - Montréal Shamrocks (2008-2009 // 2009-2010 // 2012-2013 // 2014-2015)

Five times TNFF Confederation Cup Champions - Yellowknife Eagles (2009 CC VI // 2010 CC VII // 2015 CC XII // 2017 CC XIV // 2018 CC XV)

Can we recolor logos while still using the existing colors? i.e. How numbers change colors based on the color of the jersey

No. Keep the logos as they are. Do NOT recolor them.

Can we make the background of the logo transparent? (Since all the NFL Europe logos on the mothership are .gifs with white backgrounds)

"The pictures looked good on the computer," Will Brown explained

XCUfRbB.jpg

Can we recolor logos while still using the existing colors? i.e. How numbers change colors based on the color of the jersey

Can we make the background of the logo transparent? (Since all the NFL Europe logos on the mothership are .gifs with white backgrounds)

The white background isn't part of the logo, though. So... not part of the logo, not needed!

Are we allowed to use gradients or metallic finishes?

Gradients are allowed, as long as it transitions between two colors from the existing color palette.

No to metallic finishes.

As Dan pointed out, the background isn't part of the logo, so you can of course remove it.

Do wordmarks count as logos?

If it's on the team page, it counts as a logo.

To add to that, can we revolve the wordmark if necessary if we change the jersey color from their primary color?
If by revolving, you mean changing colors, then no. Use the logos and wordmarks as they currently are. I had already mentioned it earlier:

To add to that, can we revolve the wordmark if necessary if we change the jersey color from their primary color?
If by revolving, you mean changing colors, then no. Use the logos and wordmarks as they currently are. I had already mentioned it earlier:

I meant recolor, like how the Bills change theirs from white to blue based on the jersey color.

spacer.png

I meant recolor, like how the Bills change theirs from white to blue based on the jersey color.

It's still no. Keep the logos and wordmarks as they are. :)

If sublimation is allowed, does that mean we can sublimate the logos (thus changing their color to a shade or so darker than whatever color we put them on)?

It's still no. Keep the logos and wordmarks as they are. :)

It seems that you need to keep the logos as they are.

If sublimation is allowed, does that mean we can sublimate the logos (thus changing their color to a shade or so darker than whatever color we put them on)?

You need to have a logo untouched at least once somewhere on the uniform. If you have it once, you can sublimate it a thousand times penny-sized if you want. But you need at least one logo untouched somewhere: jersey, pants or helmet.

You need to have a logo untouched at least once somewhere on the uniform. If you have it once, you can sublimate it a thousand times penny-sized if you want. But you need at least one logo untouched somewhere: jersey, pants or helmet.

Adding to this: if you sublimate the logo, you still have to keep the colors in the same order. For example, if the logo is mainly white, it shouldn't be a dark sublimated red color; it would be grey.

Archived