2015 college football postseason (lower divisions)

4_tattoos

Division II second round matchups

• Shepherd vs Indiana (PA)
  • Slippery Rock vs Assumption
  • West Georgia vs Valdosta State
  • North Alabama vs Tuskegee
  • Midwestern State vs Colorado State Pueblo
  • Ferris State vs Grand Valley State
  • Northwest Missouri State vs Humboldt State
  • Emporia State vs Henderson State

Division III second round

• St. Thomas (MN) vs St. John's (MN)
  • Thomas More vs Wabash
  • Mount Union vs Albright
  • Wesley vs Johns Hopkins
  • Linfield vs SUNY Cortland
  • Huntingdon vs M. Hardin-Baylor
  • Wisconsin-Oshkosh vs Ohio Northern
  • Wisconsin-Whitewater vs Wheaton (IL)

Hotter Than July > Thriller

• Replies 76
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Looking at the FCS bracket, and it's real hard for me to think anybody other than North Dakota State will win it. You just can't count out the reigning 4 time national champions.

I wouldn't... but, they don't exactly have the easiest road to the Quarterfinal round. Whoever they get in the 2nd round are teams they've faced before (Montana beat them all the way back in August and SDSU pushed the Bison to the brink in the Fargodome).

I'm putting my money on Jacksonville State.

NAIA Quarterfinals:

-Tabor at Morningside

-Southern Oregon at Baker

-Marian at Grand View

-Montana Tech at St. Francis (IN)

As for me, my horses are...

FCS: Portland State

D-II: Humbolt State

D-III: Linfield

NAIA: Southern Oregon

JUCO: Iowa Western

D-II Quarterfinals

-Slippery Rock at Shepherd (Top two in Super Region 1 square off after surviving close shaves in 2nd round)

-Grand Valley State at Colorado State-Pueblo (Upset minded Lakers head to the Thunderbowl to face defending national champs)

-Tuskegee at West Georgia (Cinderella Golden Tigers take on region power West Georgia)

-Emporia State at Northwest Missouri State (After taking down the 2 and 3 seeds, can the Hornets take down number 1?)

D-III Quarterfinals

-Wabash vs. St. Thomas (MN) (Clash of unbeaten teams)

-Mary Hardin-Baylor at Linfield (Crusaders leave the comforts of Texas for game with Linfield)

-Wesley at Mount Union (Can the Wolverines finally beat their nemesis?)

-Wisconsin Whitewater at Wisconsin Oshkosh (Titans ended the Warhawks' unbeaten conference reign earlier this season. Can they also end the title reign?)

NAIA Semifinals

-Southern Oregon at Morningside (Defending champion Raiders take on the number 1 team in the land)

-Marian at St. Francis (Rematch of an exciting 45-42 win for the Cougars. Can the Knights get payback?)

I knew watching the season opener that Montana and North Dakota State would play each other again in the playoffs. Wish this game was nationally televised. These cable providers need to make some sort of ESPN3 package. Not the biggest fan of online streams for many reasons.

I knew watching the season opener that Montana and North Dakota State would play each other again in the playoffs. Wish this game was nationally televised. These cable providers need to make some sort of ESPN3 package. Not the biggest fan of online streams for many reasons.

Their first game didn't hit 1 million viewers and the top viewing cities on that Sunday were in the south and won't watch this weekend especially since the kickoff is opposite the SEC on CBS.

http://bisonmedia.areavoices.com/a-ratings-hit/

Mount Union and Wisconsin Whitewater to face off in the semifinals next week. First time in a long time the Stagg Bowl will feature a new participant.

The other Division III semifinal will be Linfield vs St. Thomas (MN). I hope the winner of this game wins the Stagg Bowl *shrugs*

Mount Union and Wisconsin Whitewater to face off in the semifinals next week. First time in a long time the Stagg Bowl will feature a new participant.

The other Division III semifinal will be Linfield vs St. Thomas (MN). I hope the winner of this game wins the Stagg Bowl *shrugs*

Go U-Dub-Dub

It's where I sit.

Archived