Kentucky Football Redesign

poiper2

Hello! First time poster here. Recently, I went to the Kentucky vs. Vanderbilt football game, and figured that Kentucky deserved new uniforms, on the Mach Speed template, despite their current ones being just fine. Here is my take on the Wildcats' uniforms:

Home

Kentucky%20Home_zpstucwp7qp.png

Away

Kentucky%20Away_zpseujy06fl.png

Alternate 1

Kentucky%20Alternate%201_zpsnq4ayxqe.png

Alternate 2

Kentucky%20Alternate%202_zpsruq32tvq.png

And lastly, a 3rd Alternate

Kentucky%20Nights_zpsduea6ber.png

5844649c6ef90_FiestaBowl_sig.png.2c502c8100468192da258ffb92d59593.png

I do like Kentucky on the Mach speed, but for the most part, these are just minor tweaks of the current uniforms, aside from the contrasting colored shoulder caps on the blue tops.

The grey feels very forced. I don't see much reason to have a grey clone of the white or blue uniforms (that goes for current uniforms in general as well).

"I believe in Auburn and love it!"

ojNNazQ.jpg

Welcome, fine sir! :welcome:

I like what you did here. There are plenty of options, which are all cool, and the sublimated pattern checkerboard is a nice touch that is an improvement. Good work.

Favorites: Dallas Cowboys, New York Yankees, New York Rangers, New York Knicks, Cam Newton ND Irish

Least Favorites: New York Giants, New York Mets, Washington Capitals, Pittsburgh Penguins, Philadelphia Eagles, OBJ

Can't say I'm a huge fan of that checkered pattern sleeve. The diamonds they wore either.

I do however like the large logo helmet. Would like to see them go back to their white helmet too. White with a metallic blue logo.

What about a ghost logo on the sleeve kind of like the 2010 bball uniforms had on their back?

Definitely don't hate'em though happy to see Kentucky get some love too.

Archived