Concepts_SM

Hey guys! Been a while since I posted something on the boards and wanted to share a small project of mine recently.

The Providence Bruins updated their primary logo to a more vintage looking "spoked 'P'" a few seasons ago, but they have changed their uniforms a hand full of times since. So I wanted to give them a logo update to better match their parent club, the Boston Bruins, while keeping their vintage-ish logo and give their uniform set some consistency.

EDIT: If you wold like a larger view, here is a link to it on my Behance page! https://www.behance.net/gallery/30793399/Providence-Bruins-BRAND-UPDATE

pL8TcDr.png?1

bHQC6nd.png?1

1mcUFXN.png?1

I like this alot. But the reason the Big Bruins have the spoked logo is because their the "hub of the nation" whereas the P-Bruins aren't. I would stick to the bear as their primary... Great work otherwise!!!

"This is our f*****g city. And nobody is going to dictate our freedom. Stay strong."—David Ortiz 

#34ever

I like this alot. But the reason the Big Bruins have the spoked logo is because their the "hub of the nation" whereas the P-Bruins aren't. I would stick to the bear as their primary... Great work otherwise!!!

This is true, and I completely agree. Otherwise, this is really nice.

Favorites: Dallas Cowboys, New York Yankees, New York Rangers, New York Knicks, Cam Newton ND Irish

Least Favorites: New York Giants, New York Mets, Washington Capitals, Pittsburgh Penguins, Philadelphia Eagles, OBJ

I don't see a problem with them having the spoked P. To my knowledge they always have since they've been the Bruins' affiliate. I love the update.

These look nice, but I'm personally not a fan of the gold helmets.

Thanks! I'm not a fan of the gold helmets either but a white helmet with a gold jersey just looks awful and their 'dark' home jersey is unique for the AHL and wanted to keep it.

bHQC6nd.png?1

1mcUFXN.png?1

I don't see a problem with them having the spoked P. To my knowledge they always have since they've been the Bruins' affiliate. I love the update.

These look nice, but I'm personally not a fan of the gold helmets.

Thanks! I'm not a fan of the gold helmets either but a white helmet with a gold jersey just looks awful and their 'dark' home jersey is unique for the AHL and wanted to keep it.

I get that. If that wasn't the home is have a black helmet and have a white version for home. Black alt.

Archived