Rams Concept

shaydre1019

I've been wanting to make this concept for a long time. It's inspired by classic Rams uniforms. I know "the leotard" look isn't very popular around here but I really like it and it is very common today. So here it is. Rams%20concept.jpg

Maybe for alternate

I've been wanting to make this concept for a long time. It's inspired by classic Rams uniforms. I know "the leotard" look isn't very popular around here but I really like it and it is very common today. So here it is. Rams%20concept.jpg

Maybe for alternate

As much as I'd love to see my Rams in yellow, I'm more curious to see if a yellow jersey would be feasible as a road uniform. The NBA's Lakers use yellow for their light uniforms, and a couple NHL teams used to do the same, and I don't think there's a rule against this sort of thing, at least not in the NFL.

The white jersey/gold pants is total perfection. I don't have a single thought I could add to it. Looks fantastic! It's shaping up to be a great looking set.

As far as suggestions for a third, navy over gold pants would be a great look. Maybe even white pants, but I think gold is the better option.

CCSLC%20Signature_1.png

Archived