My High School Concepts

Aopfer57

This is my first ever concept so C&C is appreciated. The high school I coach at has navy blue and vegas gold as their primary colors and the panther logo on the helmet is the school sports logo. I have other sets but thought I would start with these two. I downloaded the template from BucksFan5 a while back and just now got around to using it. Thoughts?

VFvhR34.jpg

bQKwt1v.jpg

The picture links for your concepts are broken. I looked at the source code and there are links to .jpg files in there, which would normally work, but whatever photo hosting site you're using is redirecting to a shortened URL, which I think is breaking the links. You should look into a different hosting site.

Thank you for letting me know! can you see them now? I tried to post them to a different site sorry for the rookie mistake!

Yup, all good now.

As for the concepts themselves, they're pretty basic but definitely an upgrade on what you have. I don't think anyone would be upset if they came out wearing these tomorrow. Only changes I would make are:

β€’ Add an outline to the number on the blue jersey for consistency.

β€’ Reduce the size of the logo near the collar on the back of each jersey and move the number up a bit.

β€’ Change the striping pattern on the white jersey to (top to bottom) blue-white-gold-white-blue to be more consistent with the stripes on the pants.

Wow. Was absolutely not expecting to see anything SMCC related on here ever. Small world. I like the white helmets a lot, but don't like the mono blue. I think the homes would look more balanced with the same white pants as the roads. Also, I agree with the opther poster about a gold outline on the home numbers.

Let's make this super creepy: Aiden, right?

Wow. Was absolutely not expecting to see anything SMCC related on here ever. Small world. I like the white helmets a lot, but don't like the mono blue. I think the homes would look more balanced with the same white pants as the roads. Also, I agree with the opther poster about a gold outline on the home numbers.

Yup! Lol aka the only person who cares about high school football enough to do this haha. Did you go to SMCC

Thanks for the c&c I will probably update those after I finish my next project

which I decided to start to redesign the concepts of the teams that are going to be in our league next year because I got carried away.

First up Lakota!

They seem to love all blue so I tried to stick with that theme. They are the Raiders.

Here is an image of their current uni's

LYRrxVm.jpg

Home Concept:

fE9Jse3.jpg

Away Concept:

dY9kzZo.jpg

Next Up:

St. Joseph Central Catholic Crimson Flashes. They are almost cardinal red and silver.

I decided to go silver pants at home for them since I am not a big fan of the red on red look.

Again, here is their current look:

DPwYsQB.jpg

hK8lZjv.jpg

Home Concept:

I6FssYE.jpg

Away Concept:

FSyUmN9.jpg

Yup! Lol aka the only person who cares about high school football enough to do this haha. Did you go to SMCC

No, but my dad moved to Sandusky in 2004 and my neighbor went to SMCC, so I became friends with him and then was introduced to all the SMCCers, so most of my Sandusky friends are all SMCC grads. I play SPPS rec ball with Austin and Milkie in the summers a lot haha.

No, but my dad moved to Sandusky in 2004 and my neighbor went to SMCC, so I became friends with him and then was introduced to all the SMCCers, so most of my Sandusky friends are all SMCC grads. I play SPPS rec ball with Austin and Milkie in the summers a lot haha.

Nice! haha gotta love that gym

This is cool how you guys know each other! Haha! Anyway, nice work on all of these. I am not a big fan of the green color you used for SMCC, but otherwise, cool work.

Favorites: Dallas Cowboys, New York Yankees, New York Rangers, New York Knicks, Cam Newton ND Irish

Least Favorites: New York Giants, New York Mets, Washington Capitals, Pittsburgh Penguins, Philadelphia Eagles, OBJ

The rule states that the away can't be a non-white color on the body, between the shoulders, inclusive of the yoke, below the collar, extending to the bottom of the jersey.. Pretty much the exact same wording for home, but with regards to not using white.. These aways don't have any color below the collar, and the homes don't have white below the collar, so I think they're fine.. Might be a bit of interpretation, but that's half of the rules battle in these situations anyway. The way I read it, their current set is just as illegal, if not more.. One way to get around the issue altogether (at least with the homes) would be to change the white yoke to silver or grey, but like I said, depending on interp, the concepts could very likely be perfectly legal as is

Archived