Afghan College Football - 92/138 teams complete

JCRGraphix

• Replies 96
  • Created
  • Last Reply

The internet here has been absolutely atrocious. Pretty much anything 10kbps is pretty quick over here the past couple days. I did finally get some decent internet, so I decided to upload the rest of the BIG XI, since I probably won't have any reasonable internet for a while.

Up first, we have the Nimruz Flying Squirrels...

nimruz.png

Then the Paktika Ghilzai. The Ghilzai are a particularly vicious tribe, known as skilled warriors throughout history.

paktika.png

Then we have the Urozgan Chiefs.

urozgan.png

For the Wardak Mongooses, I wanted something like a modernized Michigan that is its own design entirely.

wardak.png

Next we have the Wardak State Hoplites, named for the Greek Soldiers that were in this area during the time of Alexander the Great's expansion of his empire...

wardakstate.png

And finally, the classic look of the Zabol State Lions.

zabolstate.png

First, thank you for your service to America! Second, these are really good. I enjoy the similarities to the teams here.

image.png 

"Okay, Mr. OKC, you obviously have never been to Louisville."

Thanks again for all the comments! Up next we have the Hindu Kush (Big 12) Conference...

hindukush.png

Our first school is the University of Achin Cavalry...

achin.png

Next up are the Batsawul Bears, these are just two of their possible uniforms. I may release more after I've finished all these schools' main uniforms.

batsawul.png

And the Ghaziabad Tigers...

ghaziabad.png

I'm kind of surprised at the lack of C&C, but that's okay. Up next, we have the Jalalabad Tech Broncos with a simple bold look...

jalalabadtech.png

And the #2 ranked Khyber Pass Fighting Shinwari with their classic look. The Shinwari are a fierce tribe that has protected the Khyber Pass for hundreds of years. The logo features the curved swords that they traditionally used.

khyberpass.png

Up next we have the Mehtar Lam Mustangs. Brown and gold is a personal favorite color scheme that I love to use, so I figured no better place than here...

mehtarlam.png

Then we have the Narang Kings with their simple classic look...

narang.png

And since I hate Kansas's look (and I love the Michigan winged helmet), I based the Surobi Snipes on the Delaware Blue Hens...

surobi.png

Hi JR...

Really enjoying the series.

Very imaginative...I like how you've worked your current situation (thank you again btw) into a "parallel league".

If I had one critique, it would be in the presentation of your darker unis and colour combos.

They're a little hard to make out.

Perhaps a light glow effect around the elements (rather than the dark shadow) would make them pop a bit more.

That's being pretty nit-picky though.

Overall...great job...very entertaining!

All of these logos and uniforms are great! The only criticism i would give which isn't even really criticism is that I would point out who they were the parallel of. For some of these, it's clear (Ohio St Parallel and Michigan) by for some I'm not sure!

I agree. I am loving following this series, and I find it so fascinating! But I've never been a big follower of college football. Even just a caption under the uniform set would help me out.

All of these logos and uniforms are great! The only criticism i would give which isn't even really criticism is that I would point out who they were the parallel of. For some of these, it's clear (Ohio St Parallel and Michigan) by for some I'm not sure!

Some of these are direct parallels while some are not. I'll specify more in the future:

An thanks to everybody else for the feedback. This place is great for that!

Up next to finish out the Hindu Kush Division, we have the Surobi State Lynx (Kansas State), and the Tagab State Sandstorm (Iowa State) in their retro inspired uniforms.

surobistate.png

tagabstate.png

Archived