Bigred's NFL (32/32 Chargers added, project clear!)

BigRed618

• Replies 110
  • Created
  • Last Reply

CINCINNATI BENGALS 

First thing I did was get rid of the striped B and made the tiger head the primary again, which is proudly displayed on the sleeves. The helmets have an orange to white gradient, but otherwise still has the same famous tiger stripes they've had for years.

Feedback appreciated. Browns are next.

image.jpeg

image.jpeg

I'm surprised with the Colts you didn't put the horseshoe logo on the front of the jersey and have it wrapping around the uniform number.

Bengals look good but I'm not sure I'm a fan of the gradient. Solid orange with tiger stripes would probably be stronger.

1 hour ago, coco1997 said:

I'm surprised with the Colts you didn't put the horseshoe logo on the front of the jersey and have it wrapping around the uniform number.

Bengals look good but I'm not sure I'm a fan of the gradient. Solid orange with tiger stripes would probably be stronger.

I did have some big ideas for the Colts, but even I know how to respect tradition sometimes. I have something interesting planned for the Browns and Steelers, though. Look forward to it!

CLEVELAND BROWNS 

They tried to modernize, but got a mixed reaction for their new look. I make my own attempt to make a modern look for the Browns. The old bulldog is back, and is used as a sleeve logo. I come up with a unique stripe pattern for the sleeves, somewhat inspired by what the Falcons are doing now. Each jersey can be worn with the white or orange pants. There's a brown pair, but that's only for the orange jersey.

Feedback welcome. Steelers are next.

image.jpeg

image.jpeg

image.jpeg

PITTSBURGH STEELERS

Like the Colts, I try to strike a balance between tradition and innovation. The numbers are now an industrial-style stencil font. The sleeves on the white jersey have been tweaked slightly. They also have a new alternate based on their infamous 1934 throwback.

Feedback appreciated. AFC West is next, starting with the Chiefs.

image.jpeg

image.jpeg

image.jpeg

I'm not sure how to explain it, but this Chiefs set...I want to like it, I really do, but I'm just not feeling the smooth arrowhead or the Kentucky Colonels ripoff.  Honestly, there's not really anything technically wrong with it, I simply find it a bit underwhelming.

2016cubscreamsig.png

A strong mind gets high off success, a weak mind gets high off bull🤬

Now that you mention it, the KC monogram didn't turn out as well as it did in my head. I'll fix it soon.

DENVER BRONCOS 

Most Broncos concepts I've seen featured a return to the big D emblem, but I decided to go back a bit further. My concept is based on what they wore in their AFL days, complete with a jazzed-up version of that goofy-looking Bucking Bronco logo. I included both versions here for comparison.

Feedback appreciated. Raiders are next.

image.jpeg

image.jpeg

OAKLAND RAIDERS 

This one was easy enough. The Raiders have always kept it simple, and that's the direction I'm going. The jerseys are mostly the same, but with a word mark and a new number font to make it more interesting. The new logo is the classic pirate head without the name and shield. I thought the head and crossed swords were enough to get the point across.

Feedback appreciated. Chargers are next.

image.jpeg

image.jpeg

Guest darkpiranha
13 hours ago, BigRed618 said:

OAKLAND RAIDERS 

This one was easy enough. The Raiders have always kept it simple, and that's the direction I'm going. The jerseys are mostly the same, but with a word mark and a new number font to make it more interesting. The new logo is the classic pirate head without the name and shield. I thought the head and crossed swords were enough to get the point across.

Feedback appreciated. Chargers are next.

image.jpeg

image.jpeg

I've loved everthing about this series (some concepts more than others), but this is the first one that's a complete miss for me.  Definitely put some tonality back in the logo.  I was really going you'd have some crazy fun with the Raiders. 

Re: Bengals.  What does it look like with the gradient on the helmet extending farther?   I think it would look really cool with the stripes spanning the gradient more. 

Archived