Bigred's NFL (32/32 Chargers added, project clear!)

BigRed618

On March 10, 2016 at 1:37 PM, darkpiranha said:

Re: Bengals.  What does it look like with the gradient on the helmet extending farther?   I think it would look really cool with the stripes spanning the gradient more. 

I wouldn't go too much higher. To me, it was an immediate connection to the cat's underbelly. 

• Replies 110
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Good. With that out of the way...

SAN DIEGO CHARGERS 

The Chargers are known for using lightning bolts in their identity, and my concept is no different, but at the same time it's very different. After making jerseys with stripes and hoops, I thought I could find out how a sash could look on a football jersey. This lead to the design you see below. You'll also notice that the two uniforms have different blues. This was intentional. It was sort of inspired by the NBA's Kings from the late '80s, who wore powder blue on the road but royal blue at home.

...And that's that. The league's done! Thanks everyone for your support and advice. You've been a big help. 

image.jpeg

image.jpeg

• 4 weeks later...
On 12/15/2015 at 4:41 PM, BigRed618 said:

TAMPA BAY BUCCANEERS

tb_Bucs_Home.png

=

Fans are divided on how the Bucs should look. Do they look better in red or orange? With my concept, you can have your cake and eat it too as I implement a red/orange hoop pattern to their home jerseys. And if that wasn't crazy enough for you, have a look at the alternate jersey I made, inspired by uniforms worn by the old WLAF and the CFL's Signature uniforms.

C&C appreciated. Saints are next.

The red-and-orange-striped version looks like raspberry-and-orange-striped sherbet. Not that there's anything wrong with that...

Archived