Zeus89725

OrdinarieO© - DT Concepts / Minimalistic NHL Color Rush Jersey Debut

After the horrendous NFL 'Color Rush' jerseys, my friend TheArtfulJB, creator of the OrdinarieO© hat series, decided to create a Color Rush version of his hats, found on his Tumblr and Instagram pages, and with his permission, I was able to create some Color Rush NHL Jerseys, based on his logos and designs! They're still a work in progress, so keep that in mind, but whenever I finish a design or two, I will post them here!

OrdinarieO© on Tumblr / Instagram

DT Concepts on Tumblr / Instagram

tumblr_ny5gksfzkr1ue9cjio1_1280.png

tumblr_ny51beIqGs1ue9cjio2_1280.png

tumblr_ny51beIqGs1ue9cjio1_1280.png

tumblr_ny950v94k01ue9cjio2_1280.png

tumblr_ny950v94k01ue9cjio1_1280.png

tumblr_ny950v94k01ue9cjio3_1280.png

More coming soon!

Hopefully dallas and detriot will play that game on christmas

i'm not a fan of the color on same color design, so i'm mostly a fan of the ducks, coyotes, and isles. and i'm assuming the team next to them is the rangers, who have a bad new logo tbh

Also is a San Jose-LA and Montreal-Toronto matchup a possibility

San Jose vs Los Angeles is happening, and Montreal vs Toronto will most likely happen.

I'd say Dallas looks like pajamas. Maybe silver Star instead of it blending in.

I tried to make Dallas as green as possible because I really liked the idea of a green vs. red matchup, but it doesn't look particularly well. I'll update it when I post the next set.

Sabres Bruins?

The Stars/Red Wings game is going to be like the recent Bills/Jets NFL game where, if this actually happened, colorblind people would not be able to distinguish between the two teams, so a gray Stars jersey might want to be considered.