bkknight95

NCAA Color Rush

Time for me to pop in with a request. Can you do New Mexico? Also, do you have a template for the jerseys?

Norte Dame, Cuse, and Buffalo?

Being bias cause i am a fan i really like Texas. Hawaii, Northwestern and North Carolina are my top 3 favourites tho! Can you try a Florida Gators one? there's could be pretty nice actually. Thanks!

i've been out of town and not had my computer out for the last 10 ish days, so I don't have any of the new requests done, so to pass the time, here is Washington State:

tUwyWG7.png

Just now starting to sift through requests: flyersfan requested that I not do Penn State:

PnnuozA.png

I have a listening problem. But is this so bad? I mean nothing really did change.

Just now starting to sift through requests: flyersfan requested that I not do Penn State:

PnnuozA.png

I have a listening problem. But is this so bad? I mean nothing really did change.

Honestly nothing really did change. Would a Penn State logo on the helmet make a little less bland though?

I would LOVE to see these for Colorado State University. In both Green and Gold if you could.

PnnuozA.png

Honestly nothing really did change. Would a Penn State logo on the helmet make a little less bland though?

I'm trying to stay in the realm of what they currently wear, much in the same way the NFL did.

I would LOVE to see these for Colorado State University. In both Green and Gold if you could.

Ok, please try to stop with the requests. I've got 15+ teams on the list. Not trying to be mean, just got a full plate.

Hawaii is sweet.

I want to request... but I will not. These are really great. Can't wait to see more.

I am just now getting to the huge slate of requests I am currently facing: Here's Cal

LlUU9Og.png

I hate the collar thing, but a good look nonetheless.

I am just now getting to the huge slate of requests I am currently facing: Here's Cal

LlUU9Og.png

I hate the collar thing, but a good look nonetheless.

Dude your human.don't sweat it. Cal looks awesome

Incredible series so far. I can't wait to see more teams. I think you absolutely nailed just about everyone.

Getting into a good pace here with getting these done. Please keep in mind, I am not creating any new designs. I'm trying to limit to what they currently wear, or wore in the past, but not throwbacks (except maybe Hawaii). Anyways, the other half of the Cal-Stanford rivarly, Stanford:

IegJvMA.png

Wouldn't mind seeing this in real life.

Both Stanford and Cal are solid jerseys!